Research and Markets: Digital Marketing - 2014 Masterclass
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmbpqq/digital_marketing) has announced the addition of the "Digital Marketing Masterclass" conference to their offering.
Many marketers are switching their communications focus from traditional to digital marketing. This course is designed to help you understand how to do this more effectively, so that you use the right channels at the right time in the right way. You will learn how to integrate digital channels into your communications programmes in a way that will help you to build more engaging relationships with your customers and prospects.
Digital marketing is not a niche marketing channel any more. High speed internet penetration is growing rapidly and usage of search and social media has grown exponentially as access to them becomes faster and simpler. Facebook for example, now reaches 1 in 12 of the world's population and has taken over as the number one social media channel in India. Many marketing teams are switching their focus to digital as the world economic crisis has led to reduced budgets and greater accountability requirements. The combination of changes in customer behaviour and expectations of marketers make this course relevant and timely for all marketers.
WHEN AND WHERE
28th & 29th May 2014, London, UK
This course will make you understand what goes into building engaging marketing campaigns and how to develop content for your target audience:
- Learn about the latest trends in usage of digital media
- Understand what tools marketers are turning towards to help them build customer engagement
- Build more engaging marketing campaigns
- Create more accountable marketing campaigns
- Become a thought leader on your area of expertise and influence those people you need to impact
- Develop content that is more relevant for your target audience
- Stay ahead of your competitors by learning from a global expert who advises some famous global brands
- Become an expert within your business and take those learnings back to your colleagues
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Who Should attend?
- Marketing communications managers
- Marketing managers and directors
- Brand and product managers
- Social media & digital marketing managers
The course would also be useful for heads of digital media and heads of social media marketing who need to understand the latest trends in usage of digital media.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmbpqq/digital_marketing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.