StreamSend: 10 Quick Tips to Succeed with Mobile Email
SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamSend, the email marketing service provider and creator of StreamSend Share 2.0 and Franchise Market Automation, tells businesses ten ways they can better connect with their customers through mobile email marketing.
“Well-crafted mobile e-mail messages are easy to read and easy to act on, with smart content that viewers value”
“Whether it’s for businesses, agencies or franchise marketers, mobile email has become an increasingly important part of how they reach and keep their customers,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Already accounting for over half of all email opened, mobile devices offer marketers a way to reach customers wherever and whenever they want. But that also means there’s stiff competition for their attention; one glance will view and judge your message, either to engage or dismiss, possibly forever. To make sure your message passes the glance test, here are ten quick mobile email marketing tricks of the trade.”
- Drive readers somewhere mobile-friendly.
- Beautiful imagery is even more important in mobile.
- Put a call-to-action on the image – there’s one chance to catch the viewer.
- Invoke emotion with the subject line, image and call to action.
- Take advantage of ready-to-go, customizable templates that do the job for you.
- Consider how the email will stack, i.e., images above corresponding text, etc.
- Put the most important content or calls to action in HTML text.
- Keep navigation to a minimum; offer one-click action
- Use a font that is easy to read. Avoid italics and too much bold.
- Use video: mobile is an easy place to watch a twenty second pitch.
“Well-crafted mobile e-mail messages are easy to read and easy to act on, with smart content that viewers value,” said Forootan. “Marketers that successfully balance these essential elements are finding mobile email to be a highly effective means of building profitable customer relationships.”
StreamSend’s Franchise Market Automation lets a central marketing person or agency efficiently launch and report on campaigns franchise-wide with personalized content from an individual location or direct sales representative. Backing up this promise is StreamSend’s longstanding reputation for offering a simple interface, cost effective service, personal support, and deliverability expertise with any size list. Find out more about StreamSend’s Franchise Market Automation, visit www.StreamSend.com/FranchisePR.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing. http://www.streamsend.com