Pepperdine University Releases March 2014 Calendar for Evening MBA and Business Degree Program Information Sessions
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pepperdine University announces its March 2014 calendar of information sessions for working professionals to learn about enrolling in part-time evening Fully Employed MBA, bachelor’s completion and master’s degree programs at campus locations in West Los Angeles, Encino, Westlake Village, Santa Barbara and Irvine. Pepperdine’s internationally accredited top-ranked Graziadio School of Business and Management will provide an overview of program details, admission requirements, available deferred loans and merit scholarships for classes offered for summer and fall terms.
All sessions begin at 6:30 p.m.
- March 4, 2014: Master in Business Administration (MBA): Irvine Graduate Campus, 18111 Von Karman Ave., Irvine, CA 92612
- March 4, 2014: B.S. in Management; Master in Business Administration (MBA): West LA Graduate Campus, 1600 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- March 12, 2014: B.S. in Management; Master in Business Administration (MBA): Encino Graduate Campus, 16830 Ventura Blvd., Suite 200, Encino, CA 91436
- March 12, 2014: Master in Business Administration (MBA): Canary Hotel, 31 W. Carrillo Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- March 25, 2014: Master in Business Administration (MBA): UC Santa Barbara, Mosher Alumni House, Santa Barbara, CA 93106
- (888)339-0109, Email: email@example.com
To learn more about programs, visit http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/programs/part-time-programs/
About Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
Founded on the core values of integrity, stewardship, courage, and compassion, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio (GRAT-ZEE-ah-DEE-oh) School of Business and Management has been developing values-centered leaders and advancing responsible business practice since 1969. Student-focused, experience-driven, and globally-oriented, the Graziadio School offers fully accredited MBA, Masters of Science, and bachelor’s completion business programs. More information found at http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/newsroom/.