Research and Markets: Fast Casual Pizza Cluster Report: Identify Emerging Concepts and Analyze their Long-Term Consumer Appeal
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lz7jh/fast_casual_pizza) has announced the addition of the "Fast Casual Pizza Cluster Report" report to their offering.
Introducing the Fast Casual Pizza Cluster Report, the first in a series of concept cluster publications that helps foodservice executives identify emerging concepts and analyze their long-term consumer appeal.
The series is designed to:
- Explore the evolution of the consumer restaurant experience
- Identify operator best practices
- Tap the pulse of today's restaurant patron
- Make recommendations on what to expect over the next five to seven years
Both foodservice suppliers serving the pizza industry, as well as chain operators menuing pizzas, need to understand this dynamic and influential cluster. Fast-casual pizza concepts are providing better quality and fresher ingredients, with consumers designing their-own pizzas to be ready within minutes - a proven recipe for success within the fast-casual space.
This gourmet positioning is a strong platform for health and wellness, with "better" pizza following the lead of "better" burger and "better" sandwich concepts.
Report coverage includes:
- Cluster identification and definition
- Insights on consumer drivers enabling growth
- Comprehensive pizza concept evaluation
- Related menu trends
- Concepts in action
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lz7jh/fast_casual_pizza