Research and Markets: MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bst4np/medipoint_bone) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
“MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts”
Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets. In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
All manufacturers outside of Brazil will need to work with a third-party organization to obtain registration and renewals. Requirements include sales certifications, Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) documents, and letters authorizing a Brazilian firm to conduct distribution, clinical trials and details of the device. Due to the extensive paperwork ANVISA requires from foreign manufacturers, market entry is cumbersome for medical devices to enter Brazil, even though there is a huge market potential for orthopedic devices in this country.
- An overview of BGS, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA BGS market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Clinical Trials to Watch
Current and Future Players
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bst4np/medipoint_bone
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.