PMG to Host Marketing Metrics Webinar Series
Data-Driven Marketing to Accelerate Business Growth
SPARTANBURG, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Priority Metrics Group Inc., (PMG), a professional marketing consulting firm that provides businesses with the information to develop profitable growth initiatives, will be hosting a Marketing Metrics Webinar Series beginning Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 7:00PM GMT (2:00PM EST).
Customer Lifetime Value is the first of the 4-part webinar series that will explain how evaluating a customer’s lifetime value is related to the significance of marketing metrics in an organization’s overall business performance. John Barrett, President and CEO of PMG and international speaker on marketing strategy, will offer advice on how to quantify the net present value of a customer and the effectiveness of applying and managing marketing metrics.
The first hour-long webinar will cover How To:
- Determine retention, margin and acquisition cost of a customer
- Calculate the net present value of a customer
- Identify business processes that are ineffective at increasing customer value
- Manage by short and long-term customer value
Other events in the Marketing Metrics Webinar Series:
- Sales and Distribution Metrics (June 2014)
- Revenue and Pricing Metrics (September 2014)
- Advertising and Promotion Metrics (December 2014)
For more information, contact Lee Lancaster at (864)-583-2274 or email@example.com.
Priority Metrics Group, Inc. is a marketing consulting firm with more than 50 years of combined research expertise, headquartered in South Carolina with offices in New York and London. Priority Metrics Group, Inc. provides customized research, analysis and consultation services to leading organizations in a variety of industries.