IneoQuest to Showcase Latest NFV Mobile Solutions at Mobile World Congress 2014
MANSFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IneoQuest Technologies:
“Video Analytics at the Mobile Edge – Optimizing/Monetizing Viewing Experience.”
What: IneoQuest Technologies announces that it will be showcasing its industry-leading video analytics and service assurance solutions, including its latest Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) enabled solutions for the mobile core and edge, at Mobile World Congress 2014. The Company’s Vice President of Corporate Strategy, Stuart Newton, will be available for meetings and demos at the show.
Where: Intel booth in Hall 3, Stand #3D30 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain
When: February 24-27, 2014
Details: Given the explosive growth of mobile video, Stuart Newton will be on hand to discuss the following topics and growing trends in the mobile operator space:
- NFV-enabled solutions for the mobile core and edge, including IneoQuest’s Virtualized CDN probe for edge cache, Smart Cell POC with Intel, and the Intel Edge Cloud and IneoQuest video analytics running on the SpiderCloud small cell service node
- Video analytics for quality monitoring, network optimization, and monetization
- Real-time, independent, meaningful analytics to handle and process the huge volumes of data
- “Edge cloud” solutions as functions migrate towards the mobile edge for backhaul offload
- IneoQuest’s recent white paper with Intel titled, “Video Analytics at the Mobile Edge – Optimizing/Monetizing Viewing Experience.”
- How IneoQuest’s analytics solutions enable better decisions for managing and monetizing video services.
IneoQuest will be showing its latest video analytics and service assurance solutions at the Intel booth in Hall 3, Stand #3D30. To schedule a meeting with IneoQuest at the event, please contact Lindsay Ambrose at email@example.com.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 600 global customers, IneoQuest is the leader in video analytics and service assurance solutions. IneoQuest’s solutions monitor, analyze and optimize video – independent of the screen or network – with end-to-end visibility into every subscriber, viewing experience, channel, and advertisement. IneoQuest gives customers the ability to verify and assure the quality of every viewing experience, understand and expand their subscriber base, and grow their returns on capital investments and digital assets. Clients include service providers, broadcasters, content providers, government, equipment manufacturers and enterprises. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.