Research and Markets: Global Process Automation & Instrumentation in the Oil & Gas Industry to 2020: Automation, Instrumentation, Flow Computers, Leakage & Operations
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp7p53/process) has announced the addition of the "Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market in Oil & Gas Industry to 2020: Automation, Instrumentation, Flow Computers, Leakage & Operations" report to their offering.
“Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market in Oil & Gas Industry to 2020: Automation, Instrumentation, Flow Computers, Leakage & Operations”
Global process automation & instrumentation in the oil & gas industry is the future of the oil & gas market. The oil & gas market is expected to grow due to the automated products because of the high output provided by them; thus, resulting in high revenue for the oil & gas companies. Automated products' demand will be driven by various factors such as consumers' need & demand for petroleum products, and oil & gas companies' need for an improved and sophisticated work-flow during the production. Automated products are, relatively, a new invention, which not only allow the user to reduce the functional time but also provide the feel of sophistication in service.
Automated machines & technologies are the easiest tools for completing the functions related to oil & gas production as well as refining. There are various automated products available in the market, which facilitate better service; such as SCADA, DCS, PLC, transmitters, analyzers, flow computers, and leakage detection system. Not only the oil & gas exploration sites, but even the refining plants also require automation in order to follow a sophisticated procedure. Automation & instrumentation, with its technologies, allows the producers to execute and experience a secured way of production.
The process automation & instrumentation market in the oil & gas industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.23% in the next seven years (2013-2020) so as to reach $31.24 billion in 2020. In the report - the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the process automation & instrumentation market in the oil & gas industry are also covered. The major driving factors for the process automation & instrumentation market in the oil & gas industry are: the growth of the oil & gas market and the oil & gas companies' desire to reduce the operational costs.
Scope of the Report
- Products: The basic heads under this include process automation (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)); process instrumentation (pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, level transmitters, and flow transmitters); process analyzer (liquid analyzer, gas analyzer and gas chromatograph); flow computers; and leakage detection systems.
- Operation: The basic operations in the process automation and instrumentation in the oil and gas industry include upstream (exploration & extraction), midstream (transmission), and downstream (refineries).
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover Story - Interview with Founder and Director, IOG Solutions
4 Market Overview
5 Market Analysis
6 Oil & Gas Automation & Instrumentation Market, By Technology
7 Oil & Gas Automation & Instrumentation Market, By Operation
8 Oil & Gas Automation & Instrumentation Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Abb Ltd
- Alstom SA
- Baker Hughes Inc
- Bp Plc
- Eaton Corp PLC
- Emerson Process Management
- Endress+Hauser AG
- General Electric Corporation
- Halliburton Corporation
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- Intech Process Automation Inc
- Iog Solutions
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Oil India Ltd
- Omron Corporation
- Petrofac Limited
- Rockwell Automation Inc
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Schlumberger Limited
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens Ag
- Sigit Inc
- Tyco International Ltd
- Weatherford International Ltd
- Yokogawa Electric Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp7p53/process