Research and Markets: Analysis of the European Electric Drives Market - Fact Book 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpmz4p/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European Electric Drives Market - Fact Book 2014" report to their offering.
“Analysis of the European Electric Drives Market - Fact Book 2014”
European countries are experiencing unprecedented economic changes, forcing manufacturers to optimise product cost by implementing energy-efficient systems, which, in turn, is increasing the demand for electric drives in various end-user segments. This research service offers segment breakdowns for the low- and medium-voltage electric drives with a look at revenue forecasts by region, power rating, and end user. Analyses are provided for the unit shipment, revenue forecast, and competitive analysis. Apart from this, the research highlights the growing regions and countries within Europe, which in the long run will attract investments and boost sales. The base year is 2012 and forecasts are 2013-2017.
European countries are going through unprecedented changes on the economic front, forcing manufacturers to optimise product cost by implementing energy-efficient systems. This, in turn, is increasing the demand for electric drives in various end-user segments.
Drivers for Adoption:
- In order to comply with the energy-efficiency regulations existing in Europe, end users need to adopt electric drives to reduce costs incurred with electrical energy usage.
- Competition from regional and Asian manufacturers is causing vendors to reduce prices in the European electric drives market, leading to reduced profit margins.
- Electric drive manufacturers serving the European market are differentiating themselves by packaging their products with motors or by increasing the functionalities of electric drives.
- There is an increasing requirement for electric drives in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); medical; and machinery segments due to the increasing trend of automating processes.
- Machinery and other end-user segments were the major contributors to the growth of micro-electric drives in 2012.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the geographic trends, and how are they expected to grow over the forecast period?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? What factors will govern the key purchasing criteria of end users in the future?
- What are the threats this market is likely to encounter, and what are the drivers for uptake?
- What was the impact of the recession on the mining machinery market? What are the trends witnessed post-recession? What is the growth potential for the market in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Electric Drives Market
4. Low-voltage Electric Drives Breakdown
5. Medium-voltage Electric Drives Breakdown
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpmz4p/analysis_of_the