Research and Markets: The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk4z95/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
“The Insurance Industry in Albania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017”
Albania has a small but developing insurance industry, which is recovering from the effects of the global financial crisis in 2009 and 2010. Three life and nine non-life insurance companies were operative by the end of 2012 in Albania. In 2012, due to the influence of mandatory motor insurance, 83.2% of the industry's overall written premium was generated by the non-life segment. The Albanian insurance industry registered a slight decline during the review period (2008-2012) at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.5%. However, the large uninsured population in the country provides the industry with forecast-period (2012-2017) growth potential.
- Provides historical values for the Albanian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period, and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Albanian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- Covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- Profiles the top insurance companies in Albania, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Albanian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Albanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Albanian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Albanian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Sigal Life
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk4z95/the_insurance.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.