Coyote Outdoor Living Unveils Additions to Its Product Line at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show
Adds two new distributors, Launches $1,100 Preassembled “Grill in a Box”
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--International Builder’s Show, Booth #C3008 – Today, Coyote Outdoor Living (http://www.coyoteoutdoor.com/), a Dallas-based innovator of high-quality stainless steel grills and accessories, will debut its new 2014 products, including a preassembled grill in “Grill in a Box,” a refreshment center, a power burner and an assortment of stainless steel combination doors/drawers. The company’s new products address the needs of a variety of consumers, including products that are ideal for smaller spaces.
“Our goal has always been to provide our customers with premium quality, affordable outdoor kitchen products that help people build their perfect outdoor kitchen experience. Coyote is excited to round out our current line up with new products that meet the needs of consumers in a variety of settings and spaces,” said Jim Ginocchi, President of Coyote Outdoor Living.
Coyote’s New Products for 2014
Making its Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) debut, Coyote Outdoor Living will announce the following new products, which are available now through Coyote’s large network of distributors:
- Coyote Two-Burner Grill and Grill in a Box – Featuring interior hood lights and improved heat control grids, this 304-grade stainless steel grill is available as a preassembled Grill in a Box or as a grill head. MSRP $ 1199.00 ($949.00 head only)
- Coyote Power Burner – Ideal for a turkey fry or lobster pot, the Coyote Power Burner features an inner and outer ring burner and burns up to 60,000 BTUs. Its accessories include a Wok and Teppanyaki attachments. MSRP $ 1099.00
- Coyote Refreshment Center – Equipped with a built in sink/faucet and a sturdy, self-insulated drop-in cooler, this 30" refreshment center makes total food preparation and chilling beverages a breeze. It also features a bottle holder, bottle opener, towel rack and a four-bin condiment removable insert. MSRP $1199.00
- Combination doors and drawers – Coyote will also debut a variety of Coyote accessories with combination drawers and doors, including a combination:
- Pull out drawer with double access doors
- Two-drawer cabinet with double access doors
- Warming drawer, single storage drawer and a pull out drawer/trash or tank
Products on display
In addition to most of its new products (2-4 above), Coyote Outdoor Living will showcase two of its existing products: the CSL 36 grill with backlit knobs and its innovative 14” drop-in griddle with a removable drip tray – perfect for flipping pancakes, making eggs, cooking desserts or sautéing delicate vegetables.
Coyote adds two new distributors
Coyote Outdoor Living has expanded its nationwide network of distributors to include Distinctive Appliances and Echelon/Monde Home Products.
In addition, Coyote Outdoor Living’s grills and related accessories are available through a network of distributors throughout North America, South America and the Caribbean, including LCI La Cuisine International, Milestone Distributors, Pinnacle Express and Purcell Murray. Coyote Outdoor Living products are available nationally through these distributor dealers or at any Ferguson Bath, Kitchen and Lighting Gallery.
The company’s new 2014 products are all available today.
About Coyote Outdoor Living, Inc.
Founded in Dallas, TX, Coyote Outdoor Living is an innovative company that specializes in the design, development and production of high-quality, all-stainless steel grills and accessories, providing people with the tools to build the outdoor kitchen of their dreams. Coyote’s advanced suite of products offer an affordable luxury culinary experience for those who are passionate about cooking outside. Coyote manufactures a broad range of grills, storage solutions, secondary cooking options, refrigeration, and more. Their products can be purchased throughout North and South America and the Caribbean and are available through a large network of distributors. Coyote Outdoor Living was conceived to bring to market a suite of products that allow consumers to create the outdoor kitchen of their dreams.