Neurovive Pharmaceutical: NeuroVive rights issue 270% oversubscribed
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) (STO:NVP) has completed the rights issue approved by an Extraordinary General Meeting on 13 December 2013. The subscription period was 13-27 January 2014. The rights issue was fully subscribed, raising approximately SEK 75.8 m for NeuroVive before issue expenses. Additionally, the Board of Directors has decided to fully exercise its overallocation option of a maximum of 714,286 shares, raising a further SEK 10 m for the company.
The rights issue was 90.0% subscribed with subscription rights, and the remainder, 10.0%, without subscription rights. Total applications to subscribe without subscription rights were 270% of the issue, so total applications to subscribe for the issue were 360%. This meant that underwriting guarantees do not need to be utilized.
As a result of the oversubscription, the Board has decided to fully utilize its overallocation option, implying another 714,286 shares will be issued.
The rights issue raises approximately 75.8 m for the Company, and the overallocation option an additional SEK 10.0 m. This means that NeuroVive will raise a total of some SEK 85.8 m before issue expenses.
Allotment of shares subscribed without subscription rights in the rights issue has been conducted in accordance with the principles stated in the prospectus of 8 January 2014. Additionally, the allotment of shares subscribed using the overallocation option has been to existing shareholders in accordance with the aforementioned principles, and to new shareholders who registered their interest in subscribing for shares in the rights issue. This means NeuroVive has increased the number of shareholders by some 500, which is expected to benefit its ownership structure and promote share liquidity. Notice of allotment will be by settlement note to the parties that have been alloted shares. The shares must be paid-up by no later than the date indicated on the settlement note.
The new issues (including the over-allocation option) increase NeuroVive’s share capital by SEK 306,452.35 through the issuance of 6,129,047 shares. After the new issue, the number of shares in the company is 27,788,093. The share capital after the new issue is SEK 1,389,404.65.
Fully paid-up shares (BTAs) in the rights issue will trade on NASDAQ OMX under the ticker symbol NVP BTA until the issue has been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, and will then be replaced by shares. This is scheduled for the second half of February 2014. On registration, the new shares will be traded on NASDAQ OMX.
Subscribers who have been allotted shares under the overallocation option will receive BTAs of another class to those subscribed under the rights issue, which will trade under a different ticker symbol. BTAs received through the overallocation option will be traded on Nasdaq OMX under the ticker symbol NVP BTA 2 and will also be replaced by shares when the issue is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, scheduled at the same time as stated above, i.e. in the second half of February 2014. The new shares will then trade on NASDAQ OMX.
Please note that subscribers allotted shares under both the rights issue, NVP BTA, and the overallocation option, NVP BTA 2, will receive two separate settlement notes. After the issues have been registered, all BTAs will be replaced by shares, and these shares will be of the same class.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ), a leading mitochondrial medicine company, is developing a portfolio of products to treat acute cardiovascular and neurological conditions through mitochondrial protection. These medical conditions are characterized by a pressing medical need and have no approved pharmaceutical treatment options at present. NeuroVive’s products CicloMulsion® (heart attack) and NeuroSTAT® (traumatic brain injury) are currently being evaluated in phase III and phase II studies, respectively. NeuroVive’s research programs also include products for the treatment of anti-viral indications (Hepatitis B/C), brain cell injury in stroke patients, and drug candidates for cellular protection and treating mitochondria-related energy regulation diseases. NeuroVive’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm, Sweden.
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ)
Medicon Village, SE-223 81 Lund, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)46 275 62 20 (switchboard), Fax: + 46 (0)46 888 83 48, www.neurovive.se
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is required to publish the information in this news release under The Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on 31 January 2014, at 14:00 CET.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com