Intuit to Unveil and Celebrate Small Business Big Game Winner
Winning Small Business’ Advertisement to be Aired this Sunday During the Big Game
--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU):
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) - Creators of business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals
- Bill Rancic – Advocate of Small Business Big Game program, entrepreneur, author and reality television star of Giuliana and Bill.
- Barley Labs, of Durham, N.C. - Produces all-natural dog treats in various flavors out of recycled barley from a local brewery.
- GoldieBlox, of Oakland, Calif. – A toy company inspiring girls to push limits and think outside the box.
- Locally Laid Egg Company, of Duluth, Minn. - Raises hens on pasture to produce healthier poultry and eggs.
- POOP – Natural Dairy Compost, of Nampa, Idaho - Produces natural and odorless composted dairy manure for lawns, gardens and flowerbeds.
- Intuit Small Business Big Game, sponsored by Intuit QuickBooks, kicked off in July to give small businesses a voice and award one with the opportunity of a lifetime - a 30-second custom television advertisement that will air during the third quarter of this Sunday’s big game on Feb. 2, 2013.
- The top Four Finalists were announced in November – and the world voted for their favorite, which will be unveiled this Friday, Jan. 31.
- Intuit and celebrity entrepreneur Bill Rancic will celebrate the winning advertisement with a special viewing party on Sunday, Feb. 2. The winner and other finalists will also be available to provide insights on their experience in getting the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Announcement of the winner: Friday, Jan. 31. Bill Rancic, Intuit execs and the winner are available for in person and phone interviews Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Viewing of the winning ad during the Big Game: Sunday, Feb. 2. See the first-ever small business commercial on the big game live on Sunday. Select interviews will be available with the winner, Bill Rancic and Intuit executives.
- Small businesses mean big business to the U.S. economy, driving job growth and fueling the gross domestic product. Intuit is shining a light on the 29M small businesses across the country and giving them a voice through the Small Business Big Game program.
- Witness the very first advertisement for a small business to air during football’s biggest game.
- Learn how the opportunity for increased national exposure has impacted the lives of the top four small business finalists.
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the top four visit: www.SmallBusinessBigGame.com. Join the conversation: #TeamSmallBiz