BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, today announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2017 before the opening of the market on Thursday, November 2, 2017.
Wayfair will host a conference call at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 2, 2017 to review results. Investors and participants can access the call by dialing (833) 286-5803 and (647) 689-4448 internationally. The passcode for the conference line is 89809970. The call will also be available via live webcast at http://bit.ly/2xOSfWx.
The archived webcast will be available shortly after the call at http://investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 people.