LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement market intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Pharmaceutical Packaging Procurement Research Report.' The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the packaging and labeling industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of pharmaceutical packaging and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“The global pharmaceutical packaging market is driven by the demand for anti-counterfeit technologies,” says SpendEdge procurement research analyst Tridib Bora. “Pharma packaging is used to protect pharmaceutical products from duplication and prevents children from consuming pharmaceutical products,” added Tridib.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide actionable insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The increased government spend in the healthcare industry is leading in the availability of medication to the mass population at a subsidized price which further drives the demand for pharmaceutical packaging across the globe.
- Purchasing managers must engage with regional suppliers of pharma packaging as this will reduce the procurement lead time for delivery of pharmaceutical packages due to transportation from a regional manufacturing hub.
- Pharmaceutical products have zero tolerance toward pathogens, contamination, and any pollutants and are highly sensitive in nature. Thus, it is difficult for purchasing managers to understand the compatibility between the primary packaging component and the product that can lead to damage of the pharmaceutical product.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
Pharmaceutical Packaging Pricing Trends
Cost-plus pricing is the most widely adopted pricing model in the global pharmaceutical packaging market. It is highly transparent in pricing structure as the prices depend on the cost of production and raw materials. Furthermore, it helps to reduce the management efforts for purchasing managers due to transparency in cost structure. However, procurement research analysts at SpendEdge observed that unit pricing model has a higher potential and will gain adoption level during the forecast period. It is transparent in pricing structure as the prices are dependent on the quantity. Furthermore, this pricing model enables purchasing managers to align their manufacturing cycles accordingly due to the defined units of products procured.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Bio-Plasticizers for Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Retort Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Bio-degradable Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.