DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Malwarebytes Touts Full AV Replacement Capabilities" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Since the end of 2016, Malwarebytes has positioned its technology as an endpoint protection platform (EPP), offering a complete replacement for traditional anti-virus (AV) platforms.
Having started out offering technology to complement traditional AV-based EPPs, the company now positions its technology to replace them.
Features and benefits:
- Analyzes how the endpoint security market is evolving.
- Explains why and how new players are challenging the established signatures-based players in EPP.
Key Questions answered:
- Why should I put Malwarebytes on my radar?
- What did the recent Saferbytes acquisition bring Malwarebytes?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put Malwarebytes on your radar?
- Current position
4. Data sheet
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl3ptb/on_the_radar