WILMINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Breakthroughs begin here. At the Inaugural Charles River World Congress on Animal Models in Drug Discovery & Development, leaders from across academia and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries will convene to discuss how to bridge the gap between drug discovery and clinical application.
The World Congress on Animal Models is a two-day scientific program presented in association with the annual BioPharm America™ Conference. This year’s World Congress on Animal Models will focus on the bedside-to-bench experience, driven by innovations and breakthroughs in translational tools and methods in drug discovery research and development.
- Dates: September 26-27, 2017
- Location: Sheraton Copley Place, Boston, MA
- Access: Attendees at the World Congress on Animal Models also receive full access to BioPharm America™ and all Biotech Week Boston events
- Registration: To learn more and register, visit breakthroughs.criver.com
- Join the Conversation: Follow #CRLworldcon on social media
- “There has never been a more exciting time in drug discovery. Innovation is at an all-time high and reverse translational medicine is a key to that innovation. I am proud that Charles River is leading the discussion on developing translatable models.” –James C. Foster, Chairman, President and CEO at Charles River
- “The depth of knowledge and experience we are bringing together is really one-of-a-kind. To have these thought leaders together in one place, discussing the future of translational medicine, will pave the way for future breakthroughs.” –Joe Cornicelli, PhD, Program Director for the World Congress on Animal Models
About Charles River
Charles River provides essential products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. Our dedicated employees are focused on providing clients with exactly what they need to improve and expedite the discovery, early-stage development and safe manufacture of new therapies for the patients who need them. To learn more about our unique portfolio and breadth of services, visit www.criver.com.