SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cloud Lending Solutions, a leader in cloud-based commercial lending and leasing software, announced upgrades to its end-to-end suite of products for its commercial lending clients using: CL Loan™, CL Lease™, CL Originate™, CL Collections™, and/or CL Marketplace ™ and released a new product in CL Portal™. These advancements to the Cloud Lending solution suite are designed to address fundamental challenges found across Global Banking, Community Banks, Credit Unions, Lending Societies, and Global Financial Institutions.
Cloud Lending Solutions clients, in helping define the product roadmap, can embrace both strategic cost reductions and fund new streams of growth to complete locally or on the global stage. With over 45 new major named features, dozens of customer specific requested features, and hundreds of minor upgrades, and this latest release represents the largest release to date for Cloud Lending Solutions. A partial listing of feature advancements:
- Underwriting Scorecards: Enables FIs to define rate cards consisting of configurable pricing and terms and assign them to configurable risk ratings. They can also define their scorecards, consisting of evaluation criteria, scores, and weights, which can be executed for a specific loan opportunity based on configurable criteria. Results of the scorecard evaluation, pricing, and terms can then be automatically applied to the loan or presented to the user for selection.
- Financial Statement Analysis/Financial Spreading: Enables FIs to configure and generate financial statements, financial ratios for business and individual borrowing entities associated with a loan opportunity. Further, lenders can leverage the resulting financial statement data and analysis during the loan underwriting process and configure the layout and format of each financial statement, as well as the calculations and formulas that derive the financial statement values and the resulting financial ratios.
- Risk Assessment and Exposure Lenders can configure risk assessment templates, generate risk scores/grades for borrowing relationships, define risk assessment criteria in scorecards and the risk rating thresholds, and evaluate risk assessments for borrowing relationships automatically or on-demand.
- CL Portal™ A configurable front-end portal that provides a differentiated borrowing experience for consumer, commercial and small business loans for borrowers, investors and stakeholders; integrates product workflows and document management to create a personalized and unique experience for loans ranging from fully automated consumer loans to multi-entity, collaborative commercial loans.
- Loan Committee and Communications: Providing a completely virtual committee experience where members can view, discuss, and vote on loan opportunities via their computer and communicate lending communications between team members online with an audit trail. Improves meeting efficiency by automatically capturing meeting minutes and enforcing loan presentation time limits.
- Advanced Loan Origination provides FIs an ability define each of the stages of their loan origination process for each loan product and each mandatory task(s) required at each stage. Easily define loan origination tasks driven by additional criteria such as risk rating or loan amount and automatically assign each task to loan team members based on their role. This ensures an efficient process by enforcing due dates for tasks and ensuring policy compliance by enforcing task completion at the applicable stage of the loan origination process.
- Relationship Dashboard Provides a 360-degree view of the customer relationship allowing financial institutions to obtain a comprehensive view of the entire borrowing relationship. Users get a real-time view into relationship documents and document exceptions; monitor, and evaluate relationship covenants, view financial accounts and loan opportunities in progress, and assess relationship risk using risk assessment templates and credit exposure calculations. This is provided in addition to customer relationship management functionality provided by Salesforce.
“The product advancements in this release are designed to enable banks and financial institutions to align around cost reductions while at the same time, provide a scalable, agile operations model that supports growth initiatives,” says Snehal Fulzele, CEO of Cloud Lending Solutions. “With Cloud Lending Solutions, that decision isn’t a trade-off, bank executives can create value for their borrowers and shareholders and reduce operational costs.”
- Product Overviews: http://www.cloudlendinginc.com/product-demo-videos/
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudlendinginc
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloudlending
- For a Demo: https://www.cloudlendinginc.com/schedule-demo/
About Cloud Lending Solutions
A leading cloud-based financial services technology company, empowers the global lending community to connect with their borrowers by transforming the borrower and lender experience. Built on Salesforce, the worlds #1 CRM, Cloud Lending Solutions is the lending industry’s only end-to-end loan and leasing software specifically designed to simplify and digitize the entire lending process; from origination, underwriting, servicing, to collections, creating a single system of record within lending operations. With offices in San Mateo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, contact visit Cloud Lending Solutions at: www.cloudlendinginc.com.