SCHAUMBURG, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MTC Performance (MTC), a leader in sales incentive software, announced today the official roll out of Channel Manager Pro and Vendor Manager Pro – the next generation of digital tools for the sales incentive market. Pro Series software solutions allow enterprise organizations to easily customize, deploy and manage multiple strategic programs simply, while automating key processes, engaging people and growing sales.
MTC and BI WORLDWIDE (BIW) also announced today their expanded partnership with the #1 worldwide technology distributor, Ingram Micro. Together, they have rolled out a best-in-class internal and channel sales incentive experience custom-tailored for Ingram Micro. The incentive portal for Ingram, using MTC’s powerful Pro Series technology, will allow the distributor to execute, manage and promote multiple sales incentives at one time, using a single, seamless platform.
“An essential element of Ingram Micro’s success revolves around partnerships we have built—important relationships with other businesses that support our mutual success,” says Sandy May, Partner Shared Services for Ingram Micro, a global technology and supply chain services provider. “Motivating our internal teams, along with creating new incentive opportunities for our business partners, is also critical to our success, which led us to ask MTC Performance and BIW to develop an internal sales incentive experience custom-tailored for Ingram Micro. We are able to leverage this important tool to deliver further innovation and engagement for our associates and partners’ incentive experience. MTC and BI WORLDWIDE are a great team and partner to Ingram Micro and we appreciate their contribution in making our customer reward program and portal launch a success.”
In the fast-paced world of channel sales, incentives solutions need to move quickly and integrate seamlessly, which is why MTC’s Pro platform is agile, delivering customized programs with superior time to market. The software is also designed for today’s modern workforce – offering tools that are simple and intuitive.
Vendor Manager Pro
Vendor Manager Pro is an Enterprise level incentive automation solution that puts resellers and distributors in the driver’s seat and enables them to consolidate and manage all of their vendor incentive programs on a single platform.
- Administrators can manage programs, communicate with vendors and participants and track progress. With countless automated functions, work that would have take a team of program managers days can now be handled by one or two people in minutes.
- For manufacturers, Vendor Manager Pro offers a single location for program submission, measurement and communications while collaborating with key channel leaders.
- Sales reps receive point catalog, payroll or card based rewards quickly and easily because Vendor Manager Pro is completely automated.
- Vendors are able to easily measure ROI and fine tune program design with advanced analytics.
Channel Manager Pro
The Channel Manager Pro incentive automation software solution shares the same powerful core technology as Vendor Manager Pro, but is configured for the specialized needs of Fortune class clients managing national and multinational sales incentive programs.
- Channel Manager Pro offers participant-facing dashboards, customizable by each participant, including program alerts and notifications, earning opportunities, clarity on program timeframes and budget limits, and competitive standings.
- Administrators benefit from a flexible dashboard, which includes not only program operations, but on-demand Business Intelligence functions that allow rapid visualization of program performance.
- Also shared with Vendor Manager Pro is the integrated BI functionality of SpiffIQ, a tool specifically designed to directly compare promotional rewards to changes in sales rates.
“While the rest of the incentive industry is featuring prizes as the centerpiece of a motivation strategy, MTC has been focusing on building a platform that actually empowers our clients to align program strategy with desired business outcomes,” said George Kriza, President and CEO of MTC Performance. “Our belief is that an incentive strategy must be agile and incisive because product life cycles and market conditions are changing at a faster rate than ever before. An incentive toolkit must successfully allow for dynamic market targeting, rapid program deployment, a wide variety of promotional structures, and the ability to create families of programs, without the need for custom programming.”
About MTC Performance
MTC Performance is a leading innovator of sales incentive management solutions for top Fortune 500 and growing middle market companies to more efficiently deliver exciting, effective programs that inspire success and reward results. We combine our high tech products with our high touch service to guide our clients, manage their programs and achieve their goals. For more information, please visit mtcperformance.com.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses Realize the Promise of Technology™. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. More at www.ingrammicro.com.
About BI WORLDWIDE
BI WORLDWIDE is a global engagement agency that uses the principles of behavioral economics to produce measurable results for its clients by driving and sustaining engagement with their employees, channel partners and customers. Supporting 120 countries through seven global headquarters and operating in 22 languages, BIW continues to inspire participants by bringing best in class solutions to its global and regional customers. For more information, please visit BIWORLDWIDE.com.