BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2017 before the opening of the market on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.
Wayfair will host a conference call at 8 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 to review results. Investors and participants can access the call by dialing (877) 201-0168 and (647) 788-4901 internationally. The passcode for the conference line is 52377016. The call will also be available via live webcast at http://bit.ly/2tGXG5F.
The archived webcast will be available shortly after the call at http://investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.