DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fintech in the Global Automotive Industry, Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
This research service provides a comprehensive overview of the fintech landscape in the automotive industry.
Automotive companies are focusing to reduce the technology gap and improve customer experience with new customer touch points through fintech partnerships.
Retail spending online is expected to reach over $3 billion by 2025, with several digital feeder systems, including digital lead generation, eCommerce platforms, and 100% online retailing.
A mature market of over $1 trillion is yet to be disrupted by digital financing options. Banks and OEMs are looking for partnerships and pilots to get the right offering mix.
In the insurance space, digitizing insurance claims processing will help insurers eliminate fraudulent claims while reducing processing time by 80% and lowering settlement overhead cost by 90%.
Technology companies such as Google, Whatsapp, and WeChat are expected to lead digitizing on-demand convenience services as OEMs look to ensure that revenue stays within the core automotive ecosystem.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Emerging Automotive OEMs and Supplier Synergies in Fintech
4. Fintech in Automotive Digital Retail
5. Fintech in Automotive Leasing and Finance
6. Fintech in Automotive Insurance
7. Fintech in Automotive Digital Payments and Services
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
9. Key Conclusions and Recommendations
- Socite Generale
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5ks5h/fintech_in_the