DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Overview of the Automotive Industry in the Greater Mekong Subregion, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The study provides an overview of the automotive industry in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS). Over the years, the global automotive industry has been focused on the developed countries with saturated growth and developing countries which are likely to be saturated in the short to medium term. In this scenario, the countries in the Mekong subregion are expected to be a boon to automotive companies in expanding their top line in the coming years. The Mekong subregion includes Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam, and the Yunnan and Guangxi provinces in China.
The research service also offers a detailed insight into the automotive markets in four countries: Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, and Vietnam. The study examines the economic and social factors, growth prospects, capabilities, and infrastructure in these key countries of the Mekong subregion. It also provides a detailed overview of the new vehicle sales in these countries with 2016 as the base year. The research service covers the new vehicle sales (passenger and commercial) for the period 2010-2016 and also offers the new sales forecasts in these markets for the period 2017-2021.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the economic and social indicators of development in Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, and Vietnam?
- What are the new vehicle sales trends in these countries during the period 2010-2016?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints for automotive industry growth in these countries?
- What are the new vehicle sales forecasts for Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, and Vietnam during the period 2017-2021?
- Which are the key Multilateral and Free Trade Agreements of these countries that have a direct impact on the automotive sector?
- What is the general regulatory environment for the automotive industry in these countries?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Study
3. Country Analysis-Myanmar
4. Country Analysis-Lao PDR
5. Country Analysis-Cambodia
6. Country Analysis-Vietnam
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xdkskm/overview_of_the