EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accuride Corporation – a leading supplier of components to the North American and European commercial vehicle industries – today announced that it has realigned its Sales & Marketing organization to better support the needs of its global customers following the Company’s May 1, 2017 acquisition of KIC LLC. The new organizational structure and assignments strengthen the geographic coverage of Accuride’s Regional Sales team and assigns Sales leaders to direct customer relationship and business growth in the OEM, Trailer, Aftermarket and Military business segments.
Sales & Marketing Leadership
Accuride has promoted Chad Monroe to Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing and Business Development, to lead its global Sales & Marketing function. Reporting directly to Accuride President and CEO Rick Dauch, Monroe is responsible for all corporate Sales and Marketing activities in the global Truck and Trailer OEM and Aftermarket segments. He will work closely with the Accuride Executive Leadership team to support the continued expansion of Accuride’s Wheels, Gunite and KIC businesses. Monroe served as Vice President, OEM Sales and Business Development for Accuride since 2014. He joined Accuride in May 2006 from the Ford Motor Company and earned his bachelor’s degree and MBA from Brigham Young University.
“Accuride has re-shaped our Sales & Marketing team to better serve our global customers and support the strategic expansion of our business,” Accuride President and CEO Rick Dauch said. “This new structure – which benefits from the addition of veteran KIC sales personnel – broadens our regional coverage to increase customer contact and service worldwide. We have also appointed dedicated Sales leaders to grow our business in the principal industry segments and sales channels we serve. These improvements reflect our response to conversations with customers, input from our Distributor Advisory Council and our commitment to deepen relationships with customers on a global basis.”
Following are the leaders of Accuride’s integrated Sales & Marketing team reporting directly to Chad Monroe.
- Dan McGivney is promoted to Vice President, OEM Sales, Truck, and is responsible for all Truck OEM accounts on a global basis. Reporting to McGivney in this role, among others, is George Anderson, Director, OEM Sales, who is responsible for the Daimler and Volvo/Mack accounts.
- Neil McIrvin is appointed Vice President, OEM Sales, Trailer and Municipal. Previously Vice President of Sales for KIC, McIrvin is responsible for the growth of Accuride’s Trailer, Axle & Suspension and Municipal accounts globally.
Drew Hofley continues as Vice President,
Regional and Aftermarket Sales, with responsibility for leading
Accuride’s North American Regional Sales team and Aftermarket segment
focus. Reporting directly to Hofley as leaders of the expanded
Regional Sales team are, among others:
- Mike Palladino, who is promoted to Director, Sales, Eastern Region.
- John Mays, who is promoted to Director, Sales, Central Region.
Scott Neill, Director, Sales, Western Region.
In addition, Barbara Coleman, formerly a member of the KIC Sales team, is promoted to Director, National Accounts and Buying Groups, reporting to Hofley.
- Thomas Ruedl, Director, European Sales, is responsible for managing Accuride’s regional OEM and Aftermarket accounts in Europe.
- Dick Unrath is appointed Director, Passenger Car and Other OEM Sales with responsibility for Accuride’s automotive and specialty vehicle OEM accounts.
- Jim McManus is appointed National Sales Director, MMC Technology and Military, and has responsibility for growing sales of Accuride technologies with a range of military OEM and aftermarket customers.
Separately, Jayne Orr is appointed Director, Product Management, Wheels, reporting to Accuride Wheels President Scott Hazlett, and will also maintain specific aftermarket and fleet account responsibilities. Orr previously was Director, Sales, Eastern Region.
About Accuride Corporation
With headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a supplier of components to the North American and European commercial vehicle industries. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels and wheel-end components and assemblies. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride®, Accuride Wheel End Solutions™, Gunite®, KIC® and Gianetti Ruote™. Accuride is a portfolio company of Crestview Partners. For more information: www.AccurideCorp.com.