This workshop provides an update on key HR auditing issues, discusses current and future HR audits activities, reviews HR audit techniques and methods, and provides information on how HR audits can be used to help organizations reduce risk and identify and solve problems.
Over the last few years there has been a significant change in the importance and value of an organization's human resources. As a result, the HR auditing process is changing and the value to be derived from HR auditing is increasing and becoming increasingly more important.
HR audits have evolved from a simple checklist of dos and don'ts and periodic affirmative action plans to a comprehensive, sustainable process that:
- Is an integral part of the organization's internal controls, due diligence, and risk management
- Is a fundamental activity of strategic management
- Uses sophisticated auditing products and consulting services
Major benefits of attending the event:
- Learn the current strategic, operational, and compliance issues in conducting an HR audit
- Develop and learn how to use key HR audit benchmarking issues
- Review key HR audit internal criteria
- Develop HR audit Key Performance and Key Risk Indicators
- Develop HR auditing and performance management skills
- Gain an understanding of critical HR metrics and analytics
- Review techniques for conducting HR audits of subcontractors and suppliers
- Review techniques for conducting HR audits in mergers and acquisitions
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7n69k/human_resource