India Smartphone Market Overview, 2017-2020' gives a comprehensive analysis of the smartphone industry in India as well as worldwide. The mobile phone market is constantly in a state flux and has become highly competitive with major international players facing strong competition from the local players, thus creating difficulties for manufacturers to retain their market shares.
Samsung, Micromax, Lenovo and Motorola together has seized more than 40% of the market share out of the overall smartphone market in India. Samsung enjoyed its leadership in financial year 2016-17 with its flagship smartphone Galaxy J models as this series packs a punch with locally developed Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode, S bike mode and Turbo Speed Technology.
The huge popularity of these Make for India' features shows that localization is extremely important for technology to succeed. It also highlights the world-class innovation being done by Samsung India's research & development (R&D) teams. Apart from this, many new smartphone brands were seen entering the Indian market to cut a share in one of the most lucrative market. A year ago, two major Chinese brands OPPO and Vivo entered the Indian smartphone market, making life for the local manufacturers even more nightmarish by pushing these brands to compete even more fiercely than before.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Mobile Phone Market Outlook
3. Global Smartphone Market Outlook
4. India Mobile Phone Market Outlook
5. India Smartphone Market Outlook
6. Company Profiles
- Apple India Private Limited
- Intex Technologies (India) Limited
- Lenovo (India) Private Limited
- Micromax Informatics Limited
- Oppo Mobiles India Private Limited
- Samsung Electronics India Private Limited
- Vivo Mobile India Private Limited
- Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gqn92/india_smartphone.