DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise WLAN Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Enterprise WLAN Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 31.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $63.71 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Aerohive Networks
- Alcatel Lucent Enterprises
- Allied Telesis
- Aruba Networks
- Boingo Wireless
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Extreme Networks
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Juniper Networks
- Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
- WiFi Spark
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Enterprise WLAN Market, By Services
5 Enterprise WLAN Market, By Software
6 Enterprise WLAN Market, By Hardware
7 Enterprise WLAN Market, By End User
8 Enterprise WLAN Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvr5q4/global_enterprise