WESTMINSTER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AxisPoint Health, a leading provider of care management services to payers and other risk-bearing entities, today announced the launch of its condition and case management solution, CarePoint. CarePoint is reinventing care management by leveraging advanced analytics to precision-target members who will benefit the most from focused interventions that transcend conditions. Beyond identifying the right members, CarePoint locates, engages, impacts, supports and monitors them for sustained health outcomes that, in turn, lower costs.
Moving away from care management’s traditional focus on the Core 5 conditions (CHF, COPD, CAD, asthma, diabetes), CarePoint taps multiple data sources to uncover where the greatest ability is to affect outcomes. Using continually updated analytics, CarePoint assigns members to an appropriate care track, taking into account their unique needs, including economic, behavioral and social factors that impact their health. Once a personalized care plan is in place, CarePoint continually supports members, and their broader care circles, with resources such as the Compass digital health application, and with frequent touches to keep them engaged for optimal health outcomes.
“By focusing on the primary care need of each and every member, CarePoint addresses the specific barriers that increase risk and obstruct ability to change, thereby engaging members on a much more dynamic level for the biggest impact,” said AxisPoint Health CEO, Dr. Ron Geraty. “We are proud to provide our clients with the utmost confidence that CarePoint is delivering proven value and successful outcomes for their members based on transparent metrics and understandable ROI.”
CarePoint delivers a continuum of support services designed to meet members’ specific needs, improve quality of care, guide self-care, and stabilize health for those with chronic, complex or deteriorating conditions. Specifically, CarePoint offers:
- Analysis of various data sets such as biometric, symptom, lab, pharmacy and claims that show where opportunity exists for health improvement, cost savings and member experience.
- Individualized care plans based on a comprehensive, real-time, 360 degree view of each member to determine a clear pathway to improved health.
- Specific interventions that look across members’ chronic and complex conditions, clinical, social, psychological and lifestyle issues to identify actionable care gaps.
- A specialized care team that is matched to each member to meet their unique clinical and behavioral needs, and to help them achieve their highest level of wellness.
- Brief and frequent touches that focus on a single issue at a time through omni-channel (phone, e-mail, text) engagement in order to drive lasting behavioral changes that build on each other for continual improvement.
- Comprehensive support that engages and motivates both members and their friends and family to extend the care team’s reach into the home, family and community.
- Proven, quantifiable results including a ROI of greater than 2:1, an average of 12.3 percent net cost savings for members and a 94 percent member satisfaction rating.
CarePoint is powered by AxisPoint Health’s AXIS care management software platform. By combining condition management, case management, and utilization management activities into a single workflow, AXIS eliminates traditional silos that can cause inefficiencies. Payers using AXIS are able to share data, easily flag gaps in care, and drive improved health outcomes for members.
About AxisPoint Health
AxisPoint Health is a population health management company that combines innovative technology with outstanding care management services to reduce costs, improve outcomes, and boost consumer satisfaction – the Triple Aim of healthcare. We make a difference in people’s lives by effectively engaging them to improve their health. Our expert care teams leverage predictive analytics, an advanced care management platform, and consumer engagement technology to guide, impact, and personalize the care experience. We believe that consumers are people, not just conditions. For more information visit www.axispointhealth.com.