PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Instart Logic, the company that helps leading brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience, today announced it has become an Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN) Advanced Technology Partner, and has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Mobile Competency status. APN Advanced Technology Partners must demonstrate a strong Amazon Web Services-based business, while building a robust go-to-market strategy with AWS. AWS Mobile Competency Partners provide solutions supporting mobile developers and have deep experience working with mobile-first businesses to build, test, analyze and monitor mobile applications on Amazon Web Services. Instart Logic joins an elite group of Amazon Web Services partners that have built strong AWS-based businesses and shown the ability to deliver proven customer success.
Businesses running their Cloud, Web and Mobile applications on Amazon Web Services should immediately consider adopting Instart Logic’s powerful Cloud Application Services Platform, which will immediately improve application performance, consumer experience and security and thus increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Benefits of adopting the Instart Logic Platform include:
- An immediate minimum improvement in application performance of 20%, leading to increased revenue and improved customer satisfaction.
- Automatically optimizing image quality and ensuring digital advertising and marketing function correctly.
- Better security through an integrated, artificial intelligence-driven application security platform, including Web Application Firewall, DDOS protection and Bot management –with a lower total cost of ownership on applications running on AWS and Instart Logic.
- Capability to deliver performance-focused, user-centric applications with agility by leveraging a modern cloud architecture based on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and extensive automation.
These two important designations involve a rigorous assessment of technical viability and security best practices. They validate and underscore Instart Logic’s strong commitment to enterprise customers already running on Amazon Web Services, and that are interested in increasing their revenue, improving application performance, and driving up customer satisfaction by adopting Instart Logic’s next-generation Cloud Application Services Platform.
“We are very pleased to have successfully passed AWS’s stringent technical requirements and achieved status as both an APN Advanced Technology Partner and an AWS Mobile Competency Partner. Nearly every enterprise has either already moved mission-critical enterprise applications to the cloud, or is currently evaluating how to do so safely and securely,” said Samrah Khan, vice president of business development at Instart Logic. “By achieving these two valuable technical designations, joint Amazon Web Services and Instart Logic customers will have the confidence that our two cloud platforms work together seamlessly and securely.”
“Teaming closely with a global leader like AWS, which provides business-critical cloud computing services to millions of companies, is an important evolutionary step in the continued growth of Instart Logic and enables our ground-breaking Cloud Application Services Platform to reach a much broader set of prospects and customers around the world than we could ever reach on our own. AWS’s powerful cloud computing capabilities, aligned with Instart Logic’s disruptive capability to deliver faster, safer and better cloud, web and mobile experiences for consumers is a winning combination,” Khan concluded.
About the Instart Logic Cloud Application Services Platform
Instart Logic’s Cloud Application Services Platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises and leading brands increase their digital revenue and delight their customers. It’s a disruptive way to accelerate and secure web and mobile applications, delivering an unprecedented degree of performance, security and control.
Instart Logic’s Cloud Application Services Platform includes:
- AppSpeed, which guarantees up to a 20% improvement in web, mobile web and mobile native application performance by accelerating all code, content, and third-party elements inside an application – leading to higher revenue and increased customer satisfaction.
- AppShield, which preserves the security and integrity of cloud, web and mobile applications, including a next-generation Web Application Firewall, DDoS attack mitigation, and Bot detection/mitigation capabilities. AppShield also includes Instart Logic Ad Integrity, a breakthrough cloud service that automatically and seamlessly restores publisher rights and revenue in the face of increasing deployment of ad-blocking technologies.
- AppFlex, which speeds deployment, management and operations by providing a highly responsive service enabled by a DevOps approach, public APIs, a self-service portal and real-time analytics.
- Next generation CDN, a full-featured next generation global content delivery network that is cloud-enabled, application and device aware, and includes extensive automation enabled by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
About Instart Logic
Instart Logic helps hundreds of leading brands around the world deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience through its revolutionary Cloud Application Services Platform. Instart Logic’s platform combines machine learning, application and device awareness, and open APIs with a broad suite of integrated and automated capabilities including Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization, Image Optimization, Digital Advertising and Marketing Analytics Recovery, Web Application Firewall, DDOS Protection, Bot Management and a Next-Generation Content Delivery Network. Using Instart Logic, enterprises can provide ultra-fast, visually immersive and secure experiences on any device to maximize revenue, deliver superior customer experiences and gain competitive advantage. Learn more at https://www.instartlogic.com or follow us on Twitter at @InstartLogic.