REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers – The newest iteration of Street Fighter II in 10 years, the Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers game is now available for the Nintendo Switch console. The fighting game features the full Street Fighter II roster, plus two new roster additions – Evil Ryu and Violent Ken – as well as a host of new single- and multiplayer features. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will be available on May 26.
- Disgaea 5 Complete – In the Disgaea 5 Complete game, lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. This strategy RPG offers hundreds of hours of over-the-top, award-winning gameplay, and marks the first time the core game is available on the go. The game includes all eight bonus scenarios, four fan-favorite characters and three character classes that were originally only available as DLC. For people who want to try before they buy, a free demo for the game is also available in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC – All
DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each
pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility
to buy as many or as few as they want. The full version of the Fire
Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game is required to use
- Season Pass ($44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs as they release. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own.
- DLC Pack #2 – Undaunted Heroes Pack ($9.99, three pieces of content): In addition to a new dungeon (The Inner Sanctum), this pack also includes two challenging new maps that stronger, more seasoned heroes will want to tackle.
- DLC Pack #3 – Lost Altars Pack ($14.99, 10 pieces of content): The mysterious dungeons included in this pack hold the power to upgrade characters to exclusive classes that don’t appear in the main game.
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC – All DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility to buy as many or as few as they want. The full version of the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game is required to use downloadable content.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Pikmin My Nintendo Rewards: Celebrate all things Pikmin
with these fun rewards:
- Adorable Pikmin Working Together Nintendo 3DS theme (Nintendo 3DS)
- 30 percent off on the original Pikmin game (Virtual Console for Wii U)
- 15 percent discount on the Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console
- Online access to Pikmin 3: Prima Official Game Guide
- Three Pikmin 3 DLC Packs*:
*The content cannot be played without the full Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console.
Also new this week:
- Astro Duel Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available May 30
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’99 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Drone Fight (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Block Zombies! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- The Girl and the Robot (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.