DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biotechnology Congress 2017 - (5th in the Series) Academic" conference to their offering.
The 'Global Biotechnology Congress 2017' would provide eminent scientists the opportunity to present their cutting edge researches in the field of biotechnology and its applications in medicine. A number of Nobel Laureates and leading researchers are expected to participate in this important conference.
This unique international conference provides a platform for researchers and decision makers in biotechnology to present their latest findings and learn about all the important developments in biotechnology. Many Nobel Laureates and world's renowned experts will participate in the conference.
The conference will cover the translational nature of biotechnological research, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in industry and academia. Presentations will include major research advances in biotechnology, business development, strategic alliances, partnering trends, product opportunities, growth business models and strategies, licensing and pharmaceutical biotechnology (e.g. vaccines, CNS, cancer, antibodies), medical biotechnology, industrial biotechnology, bioprocess engineering, protein engineering, plant and environmental technologies, transgenic plant and crops, bioremediation, and microbial diversity research.
Throughout the course of the four day conference, you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders from the international academic and corporate biotechnology communities.
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading biotechnologists and decision makers.
- Bring together top international biotechnology professionals presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and opportunities for new biotech business practices and partnerships.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of biotechnology professionals and decision makers, and have increased visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- The conference will feature a commercial exhibition and poster sessions.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tw4sc3/global