DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Developments in Energy Storage, Capacitors, Superconductors, and Tidal Energy" report to their offering.
This TOE focuses on advances in lithium-ion batteries, tidal energy, and advanced materials for superconducting applications. It emphasizes on innovations in dielectric material for high-power applications and advanced power factor correction capacitors. The TOE also provides brief insights on the recent developments in solid state batteries and solar energy storage solutions.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (batteries, fuel cells, flywheels and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Energy Storage, Capacitors, Superconductors and Tidal Energy:
- Enhanced Stability in Battery Systems Using Seaweed-based Materials
- Ultra-thin Film With Superconducting Properties
- Advanced Supercapacitor With Increased Cycles of Charging
- Advanced Dielectric Material Developed for High-power Applications
- Robust Operating Power Correction Capacitors in Transient Conditions
- Solid State Lithium-ion Batteries with High Energy Density
- Monolithically Integrated Solar Storage Solution
- Study of Tidal Turbulence to Reduce Cost of Systems
- New Strategy for Observing Lithium Battery Behavior
- Sulfur-based Thermochemical Solar Energy Storage Solution
Key Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lwjzvh/developments_in