CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated is celebrating five years of explosive partner network growth by transforming Kronos SaaShr into the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network as it continues its commitment to deliver a unified human capital management (HCM) cloud platform to support the growth of payroll and human resources service providers and national accounting firms.
- Since its acquisition by Kronos in 2012, SaaShr has grown from a $5 million dollar business to what will exceed $100 million in 2017.
- Rapid growth of the partner network is propelled, in part, by empowering service providers with a differentiated ability to white label the award-winning Kronos Workforce Ready HCM cloud platform.
- The Workforce Ready Partner Network will continue to deliver the same Workforce Ready solution that service providers already deploy; however, service providers will further benefit from the partner network’s increased alignment to Kronos’ ongoing investments and recognition in the HCM market.
- The Workforce Ready unified HCM platform is built upon a single database featuring innovative applications for human resources, talent acquisition, performance management, time and labor management, scheduling, leave and accruals, compensation management, attestation, Affordable Care Act management, and payroll, as well as a dedicated mobile application and complementary online marketplace of ancillary products and services.
The top 20 service providers in the Workforce Ready Partner Network
increased revenue by an average of 28 percent last year and have
deployed the platform for an average of eight years.
- Integrated Payroll Services (IPS) has achieved 25 percent year-over-year growth each of the last two years, experienced a 97-percent customer retention rate, and secured multiple consecutive placements on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- Large accounting firms are increasingly selecting the Workforce Ready Partner Network as the preferred platform to deliver HCM services to their clients, including top 100 accounting firms BerganKDV and WA Workplace (the HR consulting division of Warren Averett).
- Partners such as Workforce PayHub benefit from Workforce Ready’s scalability to meet the needs of any client, regardless of size. Workforce PayHub services many clients with complex needs who realize significant benefits from deploying an intuitive, unified cloud platform.
Service providers also succeed through leading, unique, and innovative
programs delivered by the Workforce Ready Partner Network that are
designed to help grow their own operations:
- The annual Partner Community Workshop, now in its 10th year, is the largest payroll provider event in the industry, featuring more than 20 educational sessions and hands-on workshops to learn about new trends and technology.
- A qualified lead generation program, free to partners, has generated more than $3.5 million in recurring revenue for partners since its inception. The program generates up to $500,000 in combined recurring revenue for partners each quarter.
- Partners also benefit from industry-leading services and support, including a partner-only product support team and dedicated Partner Success Manager, implementation and demonstration training, educational webinars, white-label marketing collateral, a learning management system for ongoing training, and an active online community to connect with other partner providers.
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general management, Workforce
Ready Solutions Group, Kronos
“Kronos recently celebrated the five-year anniversary of the acquisition of SaaShr. The acquisition has grown to become one of the most successful in Kronos’ history, accelerating Kronos’ rapid and successful growth into both the HCM and partner service bureau markets. Introduction of the Workforce Ready Partner Network will allow Kronos to continue to deliver the same innovative technology and high-caliber services to partners while also allowing everyone to benefit from the tremendous momentum that Kronos is experiencing in the HCM space.”
Darin Alred, president, Southwest Payroll
“One of the best parts of the Kronos program is the partner community. Other partners have been an incredibly valuable resource, both when we were first starting out and now when we encounter complex client situations. There’s always a partner who has been there and done that and can quickly give us the advice we need. The opportunity to meet with other partners face-to-face each year at the Partner Community Workshop helps to strengthen those relationships even more by connecting a face the names of people I interact with every day.”
David Hanna, managing member, Paystubz
“The fact that Kronos assigns a Partner Success Manager to each partner is invaluable. Kronos invests in finding talented people who know the product and are empowered to get any information you need from any part of the organization, no matter the complexity of your request. We think of our Partner Success Manager as our ambassador into the rest of Kronos, and in our opinion this is a unique benefit of the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network.”
Mike Anderson, president, PayNorthwest
“We’ve had great success converting the leads Kronos gives us into meaningful client relationships. The fact that Kronos provides us with a stream of pre-qualified sales leads not only helps us grow our business, but speaks volumes to Kronos’ commitment to our success and place in the market.”
- Learn more about the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Kronos Workforce Ready, are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.