DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Snapshot of Opportunities and Trends in the Bottled Water Market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" report to their offering.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has the largest population in the region and is the largest consumer of water among the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
This provides a snapshot of the opportunities and trends in the bottled water market in the KSA.
Due to health awareness in the region, the share of carbonated drinks has significantly dropped paving way for health drinks and bottled water.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of the bottled water market in the GCC
2. The KSA's bottled water market
3. Drivers and Challenges
4. Trends in the bottled water industry
5. Major Players and New Entrants
6. Overview of the competitive structure and factors
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65ttf5/snapshot_of