DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Digital Tools in Wound Assessment and Management - 2016" report to their offering.
This study includes a detailed description of modern digital tools and devices used for wound assessment and monitoring. The study also consists of detailed analysis of the current challenges and unmet needs in wound management, advances in wound management, in-depth description of the various innovative companies in the wound care data / heath information and early detection space as well as companies in the wound care planning, monitoring, and management space, and analysis of the key product features of each of these companies. The study concludes with key conclusions in this growing market.
Technologies like telehealth, smartphones, and now digital tools and aids for wound care and management are changing how hospitals carry out their daily workflows or how patients are being treated or receive care, with the ultimate goal of reducing hospital re-admissions and positive clinical outcomes. The inconsistent wound care outcomes have compelled the industry to deliver clinical and economic evidence, and improved care coordination through digital tools / guidelines for effective decision-making, acting as major growth opportunities that will boost the wound assessment and monitoring market growth.
The digital age is fast becoming the go-to strategy for wound assessment and management, where doctors are able to let go of the tedious task of switching up treatments (sometimes, for years) for wounds with no improvements. Excellent efforts are underway to advance wound care by replacing rulers and swabs with smartphones and iPads. Innovation opportunities are present across the entire wound care and management continuum, right from prevention and diagnosis / detection solutions, to treatment and data-driven care co-ordination tools.
Key Questions This Study will Answer:
- What are the challenges and unmet needs in the wound care industry?
- How are the digital technologies assisting clinicians and hospitals in proper wound care and management?
- Where are the innovation opportunities and advances in wound management?
- Which are the current companies in the wound assessment and management space and what are their solutions?
- What key product features should be present in a digital wound assessment tool or solution for efficient functioning and outcomes?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Wounds and the Need for Digitalization of Wound Care
3. Challenges and Unmet Needs in Wound Management
4. Advances in Wound Care and Management
5. Wound Care Companies Ecosystem
6. Wound Care Data/Heath Information and Early Detection Companies
7. Wound Care Planning, Monitoring, and Management Companies
8. Key Product Features Analysis
9. Key Conclusions
- Aranz Medical Ltd.
- digitalMedLab GmbH
- eKare Inc.
- Parable Health Inc.
- Pixalere Healthcare Inc.
- Rubitection Inc.
- Tissue Analytics, Inc.
- WoundRight Technologies, LLC.
- WoundVision, LLC.
- WoundZoom Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pgxzk9/global_digital