DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digital and Computed Radiography in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The study aims to analyze and forecast the digital and computed radiography market in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Market trends (penetration of DR and CR, future prospects, company profile, competitive structure; market metrics; market share; revenues; strategy), Regional trends (Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia), Analyses are provided for Digital radiography sub-segment (fixed suite, mobile digital radiography, and retrofit solutions), computed radiography, and by the three regions.
Market measurements are analyzed for the period of 2014 to 2016, with forecast up to the year 2021. Revenue and Year-on-Year growth rate are provided by regions and segments. Pricing range and growth trend by sub-segment for the base year is discussed. An extensive list of manufacturers in DR space to watch out for in 2016 is provided.
An aging population and increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases due to lifestyle changes necessitate the need for early diagnosis in countries covered in the insight. With technological innovation in the digital radiology segment, new products are being introduced into the market to provide quality images and enhance patient safety. With the advent of private hospitals and universal health insurance, there is more demand for patient safety and quality of technologies used.
Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia are giving emphasis to safety and outcomes caused by X-ray systems, reduced radiation, seamless workflow, and cost-competitiveness. These factors determine the growth of the digital technology market in these countries. Strategies, growth analysis, competitive landscape, and future focus are discussed for vendors (GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Konica Minolta, Samsung Medison, and Canon Inc.).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How much revenue was generated by digital radiography and computed radiography shipments to Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia (TIM) customers in 2016, and how much is this figure is expected to grow over the next 5 years?
- What is the digital radiography and computed radiography market segmentation, and how is it evolving?
- What is the greatest challenge in the digital radiography and computed radiography markets, and how can it be overcome?
- What is the penetration rate for digital radiography and computed radiography systems in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia hospitals, based on bed size?
- What major companies are beginning to offer lower-end digital radiography systems, and what are the price points?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Forecasts and Trends - TIM DR Market
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - TIM DR Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - TIM CR Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - TIM CR Market
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. TIM Healthcare Infrastructure
9. Thailand Breakdown
10. Indonesia Breakdown
11. Malaysia Breakdown
12. Profiling of Regional DR and CR Manufacturers
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Agfa Healthcare
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- Konica Minolta
- Samsung Medison
- Canon Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g85z53/digital_and