PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Folloze, the Enterprise Account Based Marketing (ABM) Sales platform, is releasing a major upgrade to its ABM software at the Marketo Marketing Nation Summit 2017. With the new release, enterprise marketers can now distribute content at scale to large groups of salespeople based on their roles and target segments. Salespeople can run auto-personalized and account-specific multi-step content plays that engage their prospects at significantly higher rates, conveniently sent from their own mailbox.
The new release further enhances Folloze Federated Architecture that already includes auto-personalization, profile-based dynamic content and behavioral alerts delivered to sales in real-time.
The main new features are:
- Content Channels allow Marketing to distribute the right content boards to the right salespeople based on their role, target customers and industries, efficiently empowering enterprises that employ thousands of marketing and sales people.
- Mailbox integration with Microsoft Office 365 enables sales to manage their customer interactions via their own email client.
- Content Play allows salespeople to launch customer-specific, content-based drip campaigns. The campaigns are designed by marketing, and attached to personalized emails, based on the specific sales situation and area of interest, as determined by the salespeople.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration to corporate environments.
- Privacy and security enhancements for international compliance of enterprise deployments.
- Comprehensive User Management Console to implement projects with thousands of users.
“Our customers have been asking to implement Account Based Marketing strategies at scale, across large enterprises worldwide. To run this effectively requires scaling mechanisms, and the right balance between central governance and the flexibility of salespeople in the field, to subscribe to pre-packaged content as well as customize and adjust the content to customers’ specific needs,” said David Brutman, Chief Product Officer and Co-founder of Folloze. ”Our latest release addresses these needs, with content channels and content plays that harness the benefits of consistent central marketing while leveraging the deep customer insights from the field.”
The company also announced that Folloze’s solution is now available on the Marketo LaunchPoint platform.
As part of its sponsorship of Marketo Marketing Nation Summit, Folloze is offering a limited number of free 45-minute Account Based Marketing consulting sessions. If your company is looking to implement ABM or scale its ABM strategy, please set up a free consultation or visit us at Booth 744.
For more information, see our Marketo Marketing Nation Summit board: www.folloze.com/summit.
Folloze is a provider of an innovative Account Based Marketing (ABM) Sales Platform, which enables B2B sales teams to use marketing techniques to engage, develop and win their top target accounts. Built for scale, the platform allows Marketing to empower Sales to deliver account-specific content campaigns, content automation, actionable account analytics and more, all from within their familiar sales tools. These capabilities enable salespeople to act as consultants through the selling process, delivering significantly more value to customers and drastically increasing their sales pipeline.
Folloze is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with a development center in Tel Aviv, Israel. Folloze was founded by a group of marketing, sales and technology veterans and is backed by world-class investors. To learn more, visit http://folloze.com.