ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aptos, Inc., a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions, today announced the keynote speaker and conference lineup for the Aptos Engage 2017 (#AptosEngage) customer conference taking place at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Fla., May 1-4.
Doug Stephens, one of the world’s foremost retail industry futurists and founder of the Retail Prophet, will provide the conference keynote on “Reengineering Retail: The Future of Selling in a Post-Digital World” based on his best-selling new book. Stephens will explore the coming revolution in the global retail and consumer goods market, offering sales and marketing executives a roadmap to the future.
In addition to Stephens’ keynote, the event will offer four days of interactive sessions, presentations, networking and one-on-one consultations on leveraging Aptos’ cloud-first retail solutions to engage customers differently.
Attendees will learn about the latest developments from across the Aptos ecosystem, including product and technology innovations and the latest successes achieved by Aptos’ clients and partners.
“Today, retailers are facing dramatic and disruptive forces that are impacting their businesses. At this year’s Engage conference, we’ll showcase proven strategies for navigating this changing landscape along with the tools, resources and best practices to compete and succeed,” said Noel Goggin, Aptos CEO and culture leader. “The theme of the conference, ‘Better Together,’ highlights Aptos’ commitment to helping retailers achieve excellence in customer engagement through singular commerce and seamless experiences.”
At the conference, Aptos will announce the winners of its 2017 Think Differently Awards program, recognizing retail companies and their leaders who are creating growth and value by onboarding new ideas and differentiating capabilities.
Additional conference highlights will include:
- Retailer Presentations – Nearly a dozen retailers are scheduled to speak on topics that include brick and mortar strategies for the digital age, customer-driven allocation and replenishment, and globalization.
- Solution Shark Tank – Innovative companies will present their in-store and customer engagement technology concepts to the audience, who will then vote for their favorites via the Aptos Engage mobile app.
- Real Talk Networking – Aptos will facilitate fast-paced discussions on technology trends, business challenges and best practices by pairing participants for one-on-one meetings. Attendees will walk away with an expanded business network and valuable insights.
- Executive Workshop – Designed for senior decision makers, this full-day workshop will focus on “Strategies for Growth in the Age of Amazon.” The session will allow clients to work together to develop ideas for success in this challenging market, with an emphasis on loyalty, the store’s identity crisis and the fast-moving threat of Alexa.
- Silent Auction for RetailROI – Once again, Aptos and its customers will organize a silent auction benefiting the Retail Orphan Initiative (RetailROI), a charitable group funded by companies in the retail industry. An update will also be given on Aptos’ multi-year commitment to improving the lives of youth in Haiti in partnership with RetailROI and Lifesong for Orphans.
For additional information on Aptos Engage 2017 or to register, please visit www.aptos-engage.com.
About Aptos “Engaging Customers Differently”
In an era of virtually limitless choice, sustained competitive advantage only comes to retailers who engage customers differently – by truly understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy. At Aptos, we too, believe that engaging customers differently is critical to our success. We are committed to a deep understanding of each of our clients, to fulfilling their needs with the retail industry’s most comprehensive omni-channel solutions, and to fostering long-term relationships built on tangible value and trust. More than 500 retail brands rely upon our Singular Commerce platform to deliver every shopper a personalized, empowered and seamless experience…no matter when, where or how they shop. Learn more: www.aptos.com
Follow Aptos on Twitter @Aptos_Retail
Aptos, the Aptos logo, “Engaging Customers Differently” and “Singular Commerce” are trademarks of Aptos, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Aptos, Inc.