NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netshoes (Cayman) Limited (“Netshoes”) (NYSE: NETS) announced today, April 11, 2017, the pricing of its initial public offering (IPO) of 8,250,000 common shares at a public offering price of US$18.00, representing an aggregate offering of US$148,500,000.00. The common shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 12 under the symbol “NETS.” The offering is expected to close on April 18, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions.
In addition, Netshoes has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,237,500 additional common shares at the IPO price less the underwriting discount. Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Banco Bradesco BBI S.A., Allen & Company LLC and Jefferies LLC served as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement related to the initial public offering has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being made solely by means of the written prospectus forming part of the effective registration statement. When available, a copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, Telephone: 1-866-471-2526, Facsimile: 212-902-9316, Email: email@example.com
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC – Broadridge Financial Solutions, Attn: David Mittler, 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, Telephone: 866-803-9204, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banco Bradesco BBI S.A.– 450 Park Ave, 32nd Floor, New York NY, 10022, Attention: Isabela Behar, Telephone: 212-888-9142, Facsimile: 212-308-4669, Email: Isabela.email@example.com
- Allen & Company LLC – Prospectus Department, 711 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022, 10th Floor, Telephone: 212-339-2220, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jefferies LLC – Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, Telephone: 877-821-7388, Email: Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Netshoes is the leading sports and lifestyle online retailer in Latin America and one of the largest online retailers in the region, with operations in Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico. Through the websites Netshoes and Zattini, as well as through partner-branded store sites it manages, Netshoes offers customers a wide selection of products and services for sports, fashion and beauty. Netshoes recently started to provide B2B operations to partner suppliers, and launched its online third-party marketplace across all of its sites.