LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Expensify, the world’s fastest-growing expense reporting software, announced today it has tripled its growth during its first year in the U.K. This announcement comes during the Innovate Finance Global Summit, where Expensify has been named a “Top 10 Startup to Watch” by FinTech Times.
In addition to tripling growth, Expensify has hit the ground running with a number of exciting initiatives including:
- Growing the U.K. team to 10 full time employees (Want to join the team? Expensify is hiring for sales, engineering, and customer success!)
- Welcoming a number of notable accounting firms into the ExpensifyApproved! Partner program, including BDO U.K., Smith & Williamson, and Xero Partner of the Year: Carpenter Box
- Announcing major integrations with ticket-platform Trainline and mileage-tracker Tripcatcher
- Becoming the official receipt and expense management platform for Deliveroo, Brandwatch, MoneySuperMarket, Gett, Canonical, Innovate Finance, Education First, and other notable names
- Adding VAT tax tracking capabilities for U.K. clients
“It’s incredible that we’ve experienced such exciting growth in our first year in the U.K.”, says David Barrett, CEO and founder of Expensify. “We set our sights on adding offices worldwide, and landing in the U.K. was an obvious first choice. The U.K.’s innovation in accounting and technology was a huge draw for us, and we knew that London was a perfect fit for our first move into global expansion. We’re really excited to continue the momentum in the years to come.”
Expensify opened its doors in London in February 2016, just in time for Xerocon London, one of the top cloud accounting conference in the U.K. The leading receipt and expense reporting app has since announced a global strategic partnership with Xero, cementing Expensify as its preferred expense management tool.
To learn more about Expensify, check out use.expensify.com.
Founded in 2008, Expensify has quickly become the innovation leader in automated receipt and expense management with an easy-to-use mobile and web app. With entirely automated expense reporting processes and features such as patented SmartScan technology, company card management, and integrations with all major accounting softwares, Expensify has quickly grown to serve over 100,000 companies globally.