DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Local Financial Subscription - Industry Financial Content for States and Metro Areas" report to their offering.
The Local Industry Financial Series is the best subscription for valuation, business plans and corporate benchmarking. It includes rock-solid industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements at US state and metro area levels, including 34 financial ratios; 3-5-10 year reports. It is updated twice a year.
We produce the most granular industry statistical reports in the market. We offer industry financial analysis benchmarks for over 5,000 lines of business and industry market trends on thousands more. Our market analysis reports are available at the national and local levels down to the zip code.
About this report
- We provide tens of thousands of financial and industry market trend reports each year to business valuation professionals whose judgments are used to establish fair prices for business sales, litigation and merger transactions.
- We provide accountants with thousands of industry financial analyses to help their clients establish business goals and benchmarks. We provide benchmarking content to over 15,000 bank agents who use it to assess risk, develop business loans and market their services.
- Business owners access our reports to help create business plans, for use in loan applications or to find new business markets and opportunities.
- And we help 170,000 business students train for the future, equipping them with the tools to make the most of entrepreneurship, accounting, finance and marketing programs as they grow into tomorrow's business leadership.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Income-Expense statement - dollar-based
2. Income-Expense statement - percentage-based
3. Balance Sheet - dollar-based
4. Balance Sheet - percentage-based
5. Sources-Uses of Funds
6. Financial Ratios - Cash Flow-Solvency
7. Financial Ratios - Profitability
8. Financial Ratios - Efficiency-Debt-Risk
9. Financial Ratios - Turnover
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcd7v3/local_financial