DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ASEAN Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This research study provides an analysis of the Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Market overview and adoption trends, market forecast (2015-2020), drivers and restraints, market share and competitive analysis, growth opportunities and call to action, regional breakdown analysis and MSS vendor analysis have also been provided for the APAC MSS market.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the MSS market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing market participants structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will MSS continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Will the services replace the product markets?
What is the market demand for new services such as forensic and
- Dimension Data
- Orange Business Services
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Market Overview-Definitions
- Market Overview-Key Market Trends
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Segmentation
- Geographical Coverage
- Percent Revenue Breakdown by Region
2. Forecasts and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Service Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Breakdown by Country
- Percent Revenue Discussion by Country
- Percent Revenue Breakdown by Service Segment
- Percent Revenue Discussion by Service Segment
- Percent Revenue Breakdown by Vertical
- Percent Revenue Breakdown by Horizontal
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
3. Managed Security Services Vendor Analysis
4. Other Notable Managed Security Service Providers
5. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1-Advanced Endpoint Detection & Response Services (AEDR)
- Growth Opportunity 2-Increasing Demand for Advanced Security Analytics and Threat Intelligence Services
- Growth Opportunity 3-Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Services
- Growth Opportunity 4-Threats Posed by IoT Devices Driving the Need for Advanced DDoS Mitigation Services
- Growth Opportunity 5-Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and Security Analysts
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrvd52/asean_managed