MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VeloCloud™ Networks, Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, today announced that it will present and demonstrate VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at a number of important industry events around the world this quarter.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables Enterprises to securely support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch and end-point implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private datacenters and enterprise applications. Global Service Providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment and operations model. Both Enterprises and Service Providers benefit from the multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture and the ability to support real-time applications over private, broadband and wireless links. With VeloCloud, The Cloud is the Network™.
VeloCloud will participate at a number of important events this quarter, including:
- WAN Summit NYC; where VeloCloud Co-Founder and VP of Products Steve Woo, will participate on a panel titled “Cloudify the WAN – How to Adapt your WAN to Accommodate Cloud-Based Applications” on April 3 at 1:45 pm EDT. VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event April 3 – 4.
- Data Connectors; Raleigh, N.C.; April 6; at the Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh Brownstone-University.
- Channel Partners Conference & Expo; Las Vegas; where Mr. Woo, will participate on a panel titled “Three Ways the Channel Benefits from SD-WAN” on April 11 at 2 pm PDT. VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event April 10 – 13 in booth 656.
- Data Connectors; Chicago; April 13; at The Drake Hotel.
- Open Networking User Group (ONUG) Spring 2017; San Francisco; VeloCloud is conducting a Proof of Concept demo at the event to be held April 25 – 26.
- Data Connectors; Baltimore; May 4; at the BWI Airport Marriott.
- Data Connectors; Toronto; May 11; at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
- Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Data Center Summit; Sydney, Australia; VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event May 15 – 16.
- INTEROP Tokyo; VeloCloud solution will be featured at the event June 7 – 9 in NetOne Systems’ booth.
- Data Connectors; Minneapolis; June 8.
- WAN Summit San Jose; where VeloCloud will exhibit and present at the event June 14 – 15.
- Data Connectors; Vancouver; June 15.
- Rutberg Future Mobile 2017; Half Moon Bay, Calif.; where VeloCloud Co-Founder and CEO Sanjay Uppal will present, June 12-14.
- Data Connectors; Philadelphia; June 22.
- Cisco Live!; Las Vegas; VeloCloud is exhibiting at the event June 25 – 29 in the Investment Pavilion.
VeloCloud Networks™, Inc. is the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, a Gartner Cool Vendor, the Frost & Sullivan Product Leader in the SD-WAN Solution Market, and a Best of Interop and Best of VMworld winner. The company simplifies branch WAN networking by automating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTE links for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises. VeloCloud SD-WAN includes: a choice of public, private or hybrid cloud network for enterprise-grade connection to cloud and enterprise applications; branch office enterprise appliances and optional data center appliances; software-defined control and automation; and virtual services delivery. VeloCloud has received financing from investors including NEA, Venrock, March Capital Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Telstra Ventures, Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Cisco Investments, and The Fabric, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, visit www.velocloud.com and follow the company on Twitter @VeloCloud.
VeloCloud is a trademark of VeloCloud Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.