Increase in the carbon emission scenario and the transition of the automobile industry toward a low carbon future has influenced the growth of fuel cell technology. The growth of electric and hybrid electric vehicles has further extended the adoption scope of fuel cells. Technology innovations enhancing the performance and safety features of fuel cells are a huge boost for various industries. The current TOE profiles advances in fuel cells technology in stationary and automotive applications with focus on industry's unmet needs and trends, technology's applications, and strategic insights.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (batteries, fuel cells, flywheels and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas.
Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Fuel Cells
- Fuel Cells are Expected to Play a Major Part in the Progress of the Energy Storage Industry
- Strategic Perspectives For Fuel Cell In Stationary Applications
- Technology Roadmap for Fuel Cells In Stationary Applications
2. Fuel Cell Developments in Stationary Applications
- Fuel Cells with a Non-platinum Cathode
- Fuel Cell Utilizing a Blended Solution of Water and Methanol
- Fuel Cell Power for Self-sustained Operation
- Self-recharging Fuel Cell from Sunlight
- Industry Interactions
3. Fuel Cells for Automotive and Material Handling Applications
- Fuel Cell-powered Trams in China
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells for Trains
- Fuel Cells in Place of Batteries in Material-handling Equipment
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Solutions for Vehicles
- Strategic Perspectives of Fuel Cells for Automotive Applications
- Funding and Technology Roadmap for Fuel Cells for Automotive Applications
- Industry Interactions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2htvhm/developments_in