SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JDA Software Group, Inc. today announced its keynote speakers and agenda for the supply chain conference of the year – JDA FOCUS 2017 – JDA’s annual global customer conference. Hosted this year at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, April 25-28, JDA FOCUS 2017 will bring together more than 2,000 retail, manufacturing, and logistics professionals to network, share best practices and hear real-world use cases from industry leaders who are delivering impressive results using JDA’s innovative solutions. JDA FOCUS 2017 will also feature a special performance by Grammy award nominee Flo Rida at renowned Hakkasan Nightclub. JDA FOCUS 2017 diamond sponsor is reseller and retail consultancy RPE. They join more than 40 other companies sponsoring the event, a testament to JDA’s broad partner network and industry vitality.
The theme for JDA FOCUS 2017 – ‘elevate the experience’ – focuses on how JDA helps its clients elevate their customer experience by leveraging the power of today’s digital transformation – by helping customers deliver integrated business planning, cost efficiencies, and greater profits – all while helping them orchestrate and deliver a better end-customer experience. JDA FOCUS 2017 hosts more than 250 content-rich sessions across retail, supply chain, and logistics – including over 100 customer-led sessions. More than 70 Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings give customers the opportunity to review and discuss product direction, as well as meet with individual product directors to exchange ideas, ask questions and offer feedback about the products they use.
“We are truly elevating the experience at JDA FOCUS 2017 and it is poised to be our biggest and best yet. We have a marquee lineup of keynote speakers and over 100 global brands talking about the value they are receiving from their JDA investments and how we are helping them transform their supply chains to elevate their end customers’ experience, whether their company is B2C or B2B,” said Kevin Iaquinto, chief marketing officer, JDA. “FOCUS continues to be the only supply chain industry event of the year that brings together thousands of attendees across the manufacturing, logistics and retail industries. We are proud to have leading companies like PepsiCo, The Clorox Company, L.L. Bean, DHL and others sharing their stories about how JDA uniquely provides end-to-end solutions to help them reimagine their supply chain and transform their customer experience.”
JDA is particularly proud to announce its lineup of world-class keynote speakers for JDA FOCUS 2017 which include:
- Michael Phelps, Olympic Superstar: Phelps is the most decorated Olympian in history. Across his Olympic career, which includes participation in five Olympic games, the American swimmer has won a total of 28 medals, including 23 gold, three silver, and two bronze.
- Eileen Mahoney, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, PVH: Mahoney is responsible for developing the strategic direction of PVH’s technology and systems solutions. Mahoney oversees the company’s North America, South America and Asia Information Technology areas, as well as PVH’s Global Network and Infrastructure. PVH’s brand portfolio includes leading brands such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, among others.
- Peter Gibbons, Executive Vice President, Global Development and Product Supply, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Mattel Inc.: Mattel is one of the leading manufacturers of play, learning, and development toys worldwide, and Gibbons is responsible for product engineering, planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, quality, EH&S and corporate social responsibility. Gibbons was awarded DC Velocity Magazine’s “2010 Rainmaker” in 2010, the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith “Supply Chain Person of the Year” in 2011, and appointed a member of the GlobalScot network in 2013.
- Dwight Klappich, Vice President of Research, Gartner: Klappich focuses on ERP and supply chain management technology as the vice president of research at Gartner. He joined Gartner in April 2005 with the acquisition of Meta Group, where he spent five years as a research vice president leading supply chain management coverage.
This year’s Expo Hall – dubbed the Delivery Zone – will feature an Innovation Hub that will showcase current and future innovations across manufacturing, 3PL, and retail. Attendees can experience JDA’s future solutions and collaborations with JDA ecosystem partners who will help enable the supply chain of the future. Across the Delivery Zone, JDA will feature hands-on interactive product and prototype demonstrations.
JDA is continuing its focus on featuring women in supply chain and will host a Women in Supply Chain dinner on Tuesday, April 25 from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. with keynote speakers Susan Brady, executive vice president, executive coach and principal consultant, Linkage, and Catherine Corley, senior vice president, global operations, Catalyst. JDA will also host two additional panel discussions focused on Women in Supply Chain.
- Register for JDA FOCUS 2017!
- Join the JDA Special Interest Group meetings at FOCUS; read the JDA blog for more details
- Register to attend these workshops at JDA FOCUS 2017:
- Check out the agenda for JDA FOCUS 2017
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading provider of seamless supply chain planning and execution solutions for retailers, manufacturers, logistics providers and wholesale distributors. Our unmatched solution portfolio enables our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve visibility so they can deliver on customer promises every time. More than 4,000 global customers run JDA, including 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. With JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.