DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN): Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023" drug pipelines to their offering.
Global Market size of CIN in 2016 was USD 3.67 Billion
This report provides an overview of the disease and global market trends of the Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia for the seven major markets i.e., United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, as well as rest of Europe (RoE) and rest of the world (RoW).
The report covers the therapeutics market revenue, treatment practice and Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN) forecasted market share from 2017 to 2023 segmented by seven major markets. In addition, the report provides the historical and forecasted data of incident cases at risk of Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN) in 10 cancer indications till 2023.
The report covers the number of patients for 10 cancer indications (i.e. Breast Cancer, Leukemia, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Hodgkin's disease and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma), who are at risk of developing CIN as an adverse event of the chemotherapies of respective cancers.
Neupogen (Filgrastim), developed and marketed by Amgen is the first G-CSF approved for chemotherapy-induced neutropenia (CIN) in 1991. Its PEGylated formulation, Neulasta was later approved in 2002. Filgrastim i.e., Neupogen and PEGylated filgrastim (Neulasta) contribute to majority of the market size, of CIN. However, New Chemical Entities are expected to launch in the near future.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by our team of industry experts.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN) Market Overview at a Glance
- Global Market Size of CIN in 2016
- Global Market Size of CIN in 2023
2. Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN)
- Causes of Neutropenia
- Common cycle of chemotherapy-related neutropenia
- Signs and Symptoms
- Risk Factors
- Severity and Grades of Neutropenia
- Pathophysiology/ Mechanisms of action
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Assumptions and Caveats
3. United States
- Incident Cases of ten major Cancer indications in United States
- Incident Cases of Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia based on ten major Cancer indications in United States
- Ten major cancer patients at low risk of CIN in United States
- Ten major cancer patients at intermediate to high risk of CIN in United States
6. Marketed Drugs
- Neupogen: Amgen
- Neulasta: Amgen
- Zarxio: Sandoz
- Granix: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Lonquex: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Filgrastim BS Injection: Fuji Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Plinabulin: BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rolontis: Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CHS-1701: Coherus Biosciences
- Myelo001: Myelo Therapeutics GmbH
7. Market Outlook - Chemotherapy Induced Neutropenia (CIN)
- Market Size
- Assumptions and Caveats
- Forecasting Events
- Drug Categories, Chemotherapy Cycles & Dosage, and Cost Assumptions
- Global CIN: Country-Wise Market Analysis
- Global Market Size of CIN (2013-2023)
- Market Size of CIN in 7MM (2013-2023)
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6fr7v/chemotherapy