This award recognizes organizations for demonstrating superior health activation strategies and results, achieving high levels of employee engagement and partnering with Compass to create innovative solutions for engaging employees in their own health.
“Health activation is all about employees being responsible for their own health,” said Scott Schoenvogel, Chief Executive Officer of Compass Professional Health Services. “At Compass, we partner with organizations to create the premier health benefits experience by giving employees the healthcare navigation tools and support they need to become better healthcare consumers and make smarter healthcare decisions.”
The 10 recipients of the 2016 Health Activation awards include:
- Disability Rights Texas (previously named Advocacy Inc.), the federally designated legal protection and advocacy agency (P&A) for people with disabilities in Texas.
- EnLink Midstream, a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth.
- G6 Hospitality, a hospitality company that owns, operates and franchises more than 1,400 economy lodging locations under the Motel 6 and the Studio 6 Extended Stay brands in the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Gannett (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly. With more than 120 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties.
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union, with 27 stores in West Central Florida and South Carolina, Grow Financial Federal Credit Union is recognized as one of the leading credit unions in the nation with $2 billion in assets and serving members of more than 1,100 businesses.
- Larson-Juhl, a Berkshire Hathaway company that is the world's premier designer, manufacturer and distributor of custom frames of enduring style and craftsmanship.
- Sabre Corporation, the leading technology provider to the global travel industry.
- Senesco Marine LLC, the premier Northeast builder of double-hulled barges, tugboats and other vessels.
- Encompass Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of reusable textiles, professional apparel, and disposable and single use medical products.
- Trinity Christian Academy, an independent coeducational school for grades Pre-K–12 which offers Christian families and their children a demanding, college preparatory curriculum within a Christian community committed to integrating Biblical faith and learning.
Over the past 11 years, Compass has created a user experience that is unparalleled in the healthcare and employee benefits space. By combining smart technology with the friendly guidance of the Compass Health Pro® consulting team, Compass helps members effectively navigate the complex healthcare system and make tough healthcare decisions simple and straightforward.
About Compass Professional Health Services
Compass Professional Health Services is a healthcare technology and consulting company that helps employers and their employees navigate the complicated and costly healthcare landscape. Since 2005, the Compass health navigation platform has created the premier health benefits experience for more than 2,000 companies and 2 million members, nationwide. Through an unmatched combination of smart technology and the friendly guidance of Health Pro consultants, Compass simplifies healthcare and helps employees make better healthcare decisions. To learn more, visit www.compassphs.com.