DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Hydraulic Industry Report, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
Hydraulic parts are the crucial components to modern equipment manufacturing. The global hydraulic parts market size approximated USD35.2 billion in 2016, up about 2.6% year on year. Driven by the growth of global and Chinese machinery and equipment markets, the world's hydraulic parts market will continue to grow and may fetch USD46.6 billion by 2021.
China, the second largest hydraulic parts market around the globe, accounts for roughly 24% of the global hydraulic market scale. Due to the downturn of construction machinery and other major downstream industries, Chinese hydraulic parts market valued about RM58 billion in 2016, down 0.5% year on year.
The construction machinery industry showed obvious sign of recovery in early 2017; coupled with Made in China 2025, China's Thirteenth Five-Year Plan for Intelligent Manufacturing, the Belt and Road Initiatives and other positive policies, Chinese hydraulic parts market will resume growth progressively, and is expected to garner RMB75.9 billion by 2021.
The China-made hydraulic parts has prevailed in the medium and low-end market domestically for a long time, while the high-end hydraulic parts market is monopolized by Kawasaki Precision Machinery, Eaton, Rexroth, Linde and other foreign-funded enterprises.
Global and China Hydraulic Industry Report, 2017-2021 highlights the following:
- Global hydraulic industry scale, regional pattern, corporate pattern, etc.;
- Policies on Chinese hydraulic industry, status quo of the industry, existing problems in the industry, corporate pattern, etc.;
- Production, sales, import and export, price of hydraulic parts in China, status quo and trends of construction machinery hydraulic parts, etc.;
- Development of hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic pump valves, hydraulic hammers, etc. in China;
- Operation, development strategies, etc. of 23 global and Chinese key hydraulic enterprises.
- The Chinese Version of this Report is Available on Request.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Hydraulic Industry
2 Development of Global Hydraulic Industry
3 Development of China Hydraulic Industry
4 Chinese Hydraulic Parts Market
5 Hydraulic Parts Subdivision and Related Product Markets
6 Major Foreign Companies
7 Key Chinese Companies
- AVIC Liyuan Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Huade Hydraulic Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou) Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Guori Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Hengli Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Nabtesco Hydraulic Co., Ltd
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Hydraulics (China) Co., Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin
- SKS Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Longyuan Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Taifeng Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Zhongchuan Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Nabtesco Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
- Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Yuci Hydraulics Co., Ltd.
- XCMG Hydraulics Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Eddie Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Yuci Hydraulics Group Corporation
- Zhejiang Haihong Hydraulic Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Stronger Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk8p3f/global_and_china