IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT, communications, networking and biometric solutions, today announced it has demonstrated progressive, market proven elements of its Smart Enterprise approach to unified communications, announced less than two years ago. These technology solutions are now helping companies achieve value by “Delivering on the Smart Enterprise,” and examples and demonstrations of Smart Enterprise can be seen during the upcoming Enterprise Connect 2017 Conference. NEC’s interactive presentation at Enterprise Connect is representative of how any size company can utilize Smart Enterprise solutions across the organization. NEC’s innovative portfolio of communications, analytics, security, cloud, biometrics and SDN technology deliver compelling solutions that maximize benefits of a Smart Enterprise strategy, evidenced in a powerful, efficient and bottom-line focused communications offering.
NEC is a Gold Sponsor at Enterprise Connect 2017, one of the leading conference and exposition events focused on communications, collaboration and more. The conference will be held at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL on March 27-30, 2017.
“Delivering on the Smart Enterprise” with NEC - Booth #913 will feature:
- Virtual Receptionist – NEC’s NeoFace Welcome provides a personal touch by recognizing registered individuals through facial recognition and greeting them by name and dynamic dialog paths based on who they are while unregistered visitors will also be greeted appropriately based on programmed parameters and identifiers. Customers receive a distinguished experience while employees are free to focus on other vital activities. Additionally, age/gender recognition can trigger tailored advertisements/greetings and can trigger notifications to sales personnel for immediate follow-up and interaction.
- Groundbreaking Application-Aware SDN Integrations – NEC’s game changing Software-Defined Networking (SDN) has been integrated with UC, biometrics, AI and workflow applications, improving performance, security, manageability and analytics while reducing the cost and complexity of delivering mission-critical real-time services.
- Smart Terminal Applications – NEC’s UT880 Android-based smart terminal with vibrant visual display and specialized applications provide a wide variety of new services directly to the end user: video surveillance monitoring, mass alerts, guest registration and biometrics-enabled access control are just a few of the applications now affordably available to the market.
- Business Continuity Infrastructure Solutions – NEC’s award-winning IT solutions deliver proven performance, high availability, and scalability to address today's complex IT environments including storage, Fault Tolerant servers, virtualization strategies, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions. NEC’s IaaS is a hosted solution that secures an organization’s data, critical systems, and business intelligence in a protected and federally compliant cloud environment leveraging a flexible and friendly operating expense business model.
- Highly Available Cloud Services – NEC offers a complete suite of customizable communications services for one low monthly payment, delivering enterprise-grade Voice, Mobility, Messaging, Presence, Conferencing, Collaboration, Contact Center and more via private, hybrid or public cloud architecture. NEC’s cloud strategy has been implemented with U.S. Department of Defense certified assets for security, encryption and always-available performance.
- Security Solutions with Biometrics Technologies – NeoFace Watch with the industry leading facial recognition performance can be used to enhance business performance in a number of innovative ways, including identification of individuals in a crowd for public safety, retail loss prevention, crowd flow management, dwell-time analysis, and dual authentication access control. In an enterprise environment, quick identification of people integrated into workflows enhances safety, productivity and customer experiences.
NEC experts will present in conference sessions covering key industry trends and current topics. These sessions include:
General Session: What
Role (If Any) Should Cloud Communications Play in Your Enterprise?
Monday, March 27, at 10:15 a.m. EDT
Featuring Ram Menghani, vice president of product management and development
Breakout Panel: SIP Trunking Case Studies: Current Challenges and
Tuesday, March 28, at 3:15 p.m. EDT
Featuring NEC customer Mark Reynolds, University of New Mexico
Breakout Session: What
Can IoT Do for Me (and to Me)?
Tuesday, March 28, at 8:00 a.m. EDT
Featuring Aravind Parandhaman, NEC product lead for IoT solutions
Breakout Session: Architecting
Hybrid Cloud: More Art than Science?
Tuesday, March 28, at 1:45 p.m. EDT
Featuring NEC’s Gary Gordon, managing director of channel development
Breakout Session: I
Have to Replace My Telephone System: What Do I Do?
Wednesday, March 29, at 8:00 a.m. EDT
Featuring NEC’s Andrew Beckmann, executive director of business development
Mock RFP Panel: Cloud
/ Hybrid Cloud Communications & Procurement State of the Art
Monday, March 27, 2:00 p.m. EDT
Featuring NEC speakers: Mark Butler, J.P. Najar.
Visitors to NEC booth #913 who have their badge scanned and participate in a demonstration will be eligible for the raffle of a Plantonics Voyager Bluetooth Headset
NEC information: www.necam.com
Facebook fan page: www.necam.com/facebook
© 2017 NEC Corporation of America. NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.