BELMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RingCentral, Inc., (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced two new real-time analytics capabilities that provide deep levels of insight into the RingCentral Office® communications solution.
- RingCentral Quality of Service Analytics gives enterprise IT teams the ability to anticipate and diagnose any voice quality of service issues impacting users globally before they escalate to critical problems.
- RingCentral Live Reports empowers business department leaders to track customer interactions in real time to ensure they are receiving the best customer service.
“Enterprise IT organizations are demanding real-time reporting capabilities to deliver a high quality of communications services to their users,” said Jose Pastor, vice president of product management at RingCentral. “We are now bringing the industry’s most sophisticated reporting capabilities so IT and department leaders can easily monitor, analyze, and resolve issues proactively.”
RingCentral Quality Of Service Analytics:
- Easy access to call quality detail for every business call by providing Mean Opinion Score (MOS) information. Measures jitter, latency, and packet loss, which can be used to troubleshoot network and Internet Service Provider issues.
- Quick identification of any poor quality calls and patterns in problematic calls for immediate isolation, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Powerful dashboards with graphic representations of call quality information and call locations with fast and easy drill-down capabilities so IT managers can ensure every conversation is coming across loud and clear.
RingCentral Live Reports:
- Designed for business department leaders to ensure their departments are efficiently delivering the best customer interaction experience.
- Customizable dashboards that provide real-time insight into call volume, employee availability, and customer hold time, among others.
- Built to complement RingCentral Office capabilities, such as simple call queuing, call routing, call recording, monitoring, whisper and barge, and better enable departmental use cases.
NakedWines.com Manager Mark Hansen said: “Live Reports really helps us shine a light into what’s coming our way and proactively plan our department staffing based on these patterns and call volume forecasts. I can monitor the traffic on those queues and see who’s holding, how many calls we have taken on a queue, how many people we have available, how many missed calls, and what our service level is. I can also slice and dice the data on those queues very finely and ensure we have the right number of staff available to service our customers.”
RingCentral Quality of Service Analytics is currently available for beta customers.
RingCentral Live Reports is currently available as an add-on for RingCentral Office customers.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Office, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.