DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Equine Healthcare Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global equestrian market consists of horse racing and betting, competitive riding and leisure. It supports various secondary markets of which equine healthcare is major. This market includes equine diagnostic products, supplement products and therapeutic products. The objective of this report is to study the demand for equine healthcare products in the market and to know its potential growth. The report focuses on various types of products to know the areas of growth in this market.
The participants attracted by high return on investment (ROI) are leading to market expansion. Also, investment by various other geographical regions in horse racing is driving the growth of this market. However, availability of alternatives to gambling such as online betting and the declining population of equine is limiting the growth of this market. The emerging sub segments in this market would provide growth opportunities in this market. The Asia-Pacific market may also serve as an emerging market, thereby providing growth opportunity to this market.
- Global Equine Healthcare Market by Therapeutic Product Type
- Global Equine Healthcare Market by Diagnostic Product Type
- Global Equine Healthcare Market by Supplement Product Type
- Global Equine Healthcare Market by Geography
- Estimations are made by considering the current market scenario and future potential for the period of 2013-2020.
- Intelligence from key market segments through top investment pockets would help in providing strategic assistance to decision makers.
- The growth drivers and restraints are described to know the factors which would affect the growth of this market.
- The report deals with the opportunities which would fuel the growth of this market.
- The key market players and strategies adopted by them are dealt with to give an insight on top contenders in the market.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v37ws9/world_equine.